I Became the Ugly Lady - Ch. 5

Thank You for the chapter <3 <3 <3

Is this a situation, when the knight candidate appears?

"i'm defenseless" she says after easily knocking away the sword of a trained knight

Thank youuu I almost thought her sister was actually bad but it looks like she’s just kind and naive?

Aggregator gang
@kingdo
Agreed and also

OG Sylvia: I'm the oldest but I can't figure out Irene gets whatever she wants by crying
New Sylvia: I'll just out nice her, tee hee OG me was such an idiot

OG Sylvia: I've had mana all my life and never done anything with it
New Sylvia: 2 seconds and ive turned my whole life around lost a hundred pounds, cleared up my skin and now have the figure of a model tee hee OG me such a loser

New Sylvia: I need a protector, lets pick that guy that's getting the shite beat out of him

I think she's purposely acting like she's weak cuz she doesn't want her family thinking she has the power that she currently has, and although she used it in front of her sister, she seems a little dense and doesn't seem to have realized it so it's for the sake of getting away from the family. If they know she has those powers, thy will likely keep her in the family to use her to their disposal (is what the FL fears). So that's why she needs a knight to "protect" her.

I hope her sister is actually a good person I feel like the plot would be so much more wholesome

I think Irene is a good sis. Not those white lotus types.

also lol theres the ML

I am glad my earlier assumption is wrong. Good to see the sisters going along well •~

Dex-chan lover
I want he sister to not turn antagonist or cruel or a fake. I really want to see a sister relationship mend and become good for once

Users who are viewing this thread