I Became the Ugly Lady

She's 'ugly' (ie: fat) for all of 2 seconds. Idk why its in the title, its barely there long enough to even contribute to the plot.

the pacing is.... so weird??
there was literally ZERO effort in her trying to lose her fat as she just woah, suddenly I'm skinny again??? i would have liked there to be more effort yknow rather than her just trying to inhale mana then suddenly having fat melt off her??? the story also feels a bit rushed? and the art is honestly not that bad except for the uhh.. face proportions LOL. i hate the fact she just suddenly became so strong and powerful within like??? 2 chapters?? there was absolutely zero character development and the storyline is pretty weak aswell. Prolly gonna drop this ngl

Hi . I really like this manga and I am looking forward to the next chapters. The Korean version has reached Chapter 27. Can you please install the next chapters faster?

To be completely, extremely honest.
The art is so, very pretty. It is THAT pretty to make me turn a blind eye on the pacing issues and all other inconsistencies that would crop up in the next several chapters.
It's very, very pretty.
I'm blinded by the prettiness.

The One
Staff
Admin
@lize-sama your upload looks remarkably similar to the official release, are you sure that your group scanlated it?

Group Leader
Sorry @Lymus, it seems like my twin sister playing with my account. I tried to take down the chapter but it keeps say the chapter is unavailable..

Group Leader
It's frustrating that the scanlating group dropped this, considering the official releases aren't caught up to the raws.

Group Leader
Man, why did you guys drop this? And you are picking up new series' as well. I hope it's because you didn't like this one or else, it won't be nice if you keep dropping the series' you picked up.

The art is out of this world, so detailed (even if the proportions are very off)! It’s not the most intricately crafted story, but it’s still fun to read. The highlight is the art and character interactions. Plus the sibling love <3

To be honest, the art is decent imo, but I can't stand the stiffness and inflexibility. Also the story is a bit meh.

Users who are viewing this thread