I Became the Ugly Lady

I like it so far, a bit fast paced like others have mentioned, but imma keep reading hoho

I personally think it would've been even cooler if she didn't just lose all her fat like that, but rather got a little bit more fit but still chubby compared to others. But through her changed actions and attitude, others would start to find her beautiful.
The more stories that goes like this "I became ugly - I lost all my fat - I am skinny and beautiful now" it all keeps the cycle going that skinny makes you pretty. It would be a nice change to see someone make their mc chubby BUT HEALTHY, and gorgeous

The art is very nostalgic to me, I once read a korean comic that is not colored when I was in junior school which art was pretty similar to this.

Although she bamboozled me with her cheating ability, I still wanna read some more.

The main character is very Mary Sue and overpowered. The story is cliche as heck. You can still enjoy it but this is not really everyone's cup of tea. Especially if you read a lot of nicer isekai-reincarnation stories. The art is very nice though. The premise is also okay.

The eyes... are so far apart 👁 👄 👁
Tis funny

It's not saving my spaces between the eyes and lips and I know it's childish but I'm really upset over this!!
👁▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️👄▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️👁 (pretend the squares aren't there)

The head is small, her arms are long, the waist is...the anatomy on the cover scares me. I shall read the manhwa now

Edit: Well the in-story art isn’t bad at all. Idk what happened to the cover though. The only thing I find weird is how far apart the eyes are but looks nice otherwise

Thank you so much for translating!!! This little bit was the perfect length for a good hot soak, definitely going to keep reading!

@AliceReader I completely agree! I don't know how long I paused and just stared at the cover art 🤨🧐🤔

Thank you guts for translating, but I think I'm dropping this. The story in the prologue had so much potential and it kind of disappointed me while reading. But thank you guys again.

lmao I'm dropping this too... plot and drawing aren't my tastes. thank you to the translators tho

cnd

I understand why everyone is dropping as the plot this far is ridiculous, the art makes them look like they built like aliens, and the mc is 10000% a Mary Sue. That being said, I'm a total whore for Isekais no matter how trashy they may be. Cheers 🥂

The story need a "Cultivation" tag, she literally is using spirit herbs to raise her stage

Users who are viewing this thread