I Became the Ugly Lady

Still so excited to watch her make everyone fawn after they see her glow up. I'm curious what she'll do with her mana once its accumulated. Tbh I'm glad this one didnt drag out the losing weight thing and make it the whole plot. There are enough like that already

I really hope that those were pimples and not freckles.. I'm tired that freckles being referred as ugly

title:become ugly lady

cover art:becautiful art

me:eek:h thats what you called ugly?

cnd

This bitch look like a damn alien. why tf is she built like that.

@somenorth i'm pretty sure it was acne lol
afterall, she said her skin was bad
and if you eat a lot of greasy foods you'll get really bad acne

... i hope this story isnt going to turn into one of those clichés where her sister isn't actually an angel but throwing the MC under the bus all the time....

I'm pinning so much hope on true sister love happening PLEASE just let her sister be a cute Mary Sue and not a secret villainess. Thanks for the upload!!!

The story isn't too bad, and there are some interesting aspects that differ from the "common" shoujo isekai. However, the art is damnably gorgeous. It is truly on a different level and I hope that everyone chooses to read this and make decision by themselves that aren't based on the rating.

Dex-chan lover
... I sincerely hope that the people who find this art style "beautiful" are either trolling or get their eyes checked

Users who are viewing this thread