I Became the Ugly Lady

Can't comment on the story cause speedran it. The art overall looks decent but has some glaring problems like the eyes. The cg background can be a bit offputting wiht the seemingly random lighting added afterwards. Also why tf do some panels have random embers.

I read the raws and it’s super interesting and I just couldn’t wait for a group to translate it!!

Yo I didn’t think that this would actually be that that good but the arts like really really really nice in the story is pretty cool to

... I wish I could read a story like this where the mc doesn't get skinny and have clear skin. Like she looks fine currently but off she's an ug my vindictive girl....

I think I will have to wait for a while before going back to reading this... the plot moves too slow for me...

@theokwriter
Look, if you want to find a story like that, why don't you make one. If you don't like that the majority of manga in this genre are about slim/fit/average weight girls, who look either beautiful or average. You should just drop this and make your own, then you'd be satisfied with the character's appearance.

Sometimes you gotta solve your own problems, then just complain about it. (3-_-)3

Supporter
the premise is solved by chapter 3. it's over. we can all go home

Users who are viewing this thread