I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Wait, she said "Novel" so how does she know what they (including herself) look like...?

I already know the answer, I just wanted to say it.

He's allergic to peaches? Aww, poor baby T_T

This seems really cool, thanks for the translation!! Can we have the next chapter please? 😂

....yandere vibes?...yup definitely getting yandere vibes from this kid 🤔 and i'm liking it 😂

it looks like the child is a manipulator and he hides his face ... I don't know (but he's cute :3)
Towards the end, either he has an allergy or he got hit by the teacher. But I really think it’s allergy xD lmao
Well, I don’t know-

aww! does he have allergies to peaches but doesn't want to reject his mother, so he ate it anyways?
...poor baby, you could have just said no.. your mom would have understood!

i'm kinda disappointed already, i thought this will be a wholesome story about a mother and son as a family, but apparently ain will/is thinking of her as more then a mother, and he will basically be his dad's rival for her love, yeeeh am out

Really, no one told MC the reason the kid didn't have peaches? Guess they were afraid of standing up against her and figured she already knew or smthn. I wonder what point in the novel she entered in. If it was already somewhat late, then the kid should already know that his mom doesn't like him. What was the novel about, too? Who was the villain Ain going up against?
Tbh, I prefer Ain over his dad since he's rlly cute and the dad is just neglecting MC although it's a bit too early in the manga to make a preference.. they're not blood-related but the age gap is so weird so guess that ain't happenin, hope the relationship between all three of them don't become super weird.. like, Ain becoming his dad's love rival?? ee

Dex-chan lover
@reverse_blue

how do you know that?
I suspected that would be the case as soon as I figured she wasn't his biological mother,but still hoped it wouldn't go that path. It is disappointing :(

Double-page supporter
I'll read this until it's too uncomfortable that Ain has gone yandere for her then I'll drop it. I mean he's so cute, the art is nice and it has a pretty good premise so I thought it would be like the Reincarnated as Snow White's Stepmother novel that HaruParty is translating but from that summary it clearly ain't gonna happen. Why is the author gonna do this??? He's a baby and he's gonna be his father's love rival!? WHY???

Users who are viewing this thread