I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
He is definitely allergic to peaches. I get like that when I eat them as well. Well, it's not the eating part for me, it's the water in the fruit. If I somehow swallow it without it touching my lips then all is well but if not then all hell breaks loose and one time my entire body was itchy and swollen.

On another note, I just don't mind at all whether Ain falls in love with her or loves her as a mom. I've read roo much crazy shit to care about this. I just love yandere guys and I'm sure that he'll have a crush on her for a while but there'll be nothing obscene happening

Thanks for the chapter!
Wonder if he's allergic to peaches. Would explain why maids didn't give him any, but if know about it why didn't they or he say anything? It's good that she's planning on living life her way and not blindly following the story, but how is she going to handle her responsibilities as a duchess. Or deal with fact that she has no memories of anyone or daily routine other than what was mentioned in the novel. For starters the mansion's staff and the subordinates who helped with the bullying are going to wonder if she was replaced or hit her head as she went from an evil woman who abuses a child to being a doting parent. Then there's all the etiquette lessons she never took, difference in clothes and how to put them on from comparing current styles to modern styles, and how she interacts and treats her personal maids and attendants.

@MrKawaii Shouldn't ask questions already know answer to. But to answer your question about how she knows what people look like from the novel likely answer is picture on the cover, illustrations or occasional picture page, or being her favorite novel saw the pictures on a webpage about the novel and/or pictures in advertisements or special offers.

Dex-chan lover
lol its gonna suck if every nice thing she tries to do just tortures him

Dex-chan lover
Omg the first thing I though of was... Is he allergic? And yep. Damn.
Many thanks

@sweet-potato
the synopsis alone is hinting in that direction.
plus, in the available raws. Chapter 10/11 where Ain is currently training on his sword lessons + poison resistance (Ain is currently poisoned so he's basically handicapped), MC tries to look for him and sees the training and finally decides to put her foot down in the duke's face that their method of training is not something a child should experience. Ain's heart goes badump and apparently, to those who gave out spoilers/Mtld the chapters, he's just happy there's someone that truly "loves" him. Ofc given his already semi twisted nature, Ain is currently not aware if his feelings are those of familial or romantic but synopsis wise, he WILL try to make sure his father and stepmom would have as little interactions as possible since he doesn't want her to run away scared from the family.

How can you just call a person Ainspanner xD No wonder the boy became a bully hahahaha "Ein Spanner" means "Peeping Tom" in German.

i have to say, lonely's translation is without a doubt better than sunshines, it details things better, on sunshines translation i wouldve never guessed that the family as a whole was full of evil villainous people on every generation

I knew he was allergic to peaches they're not gonna leave them out for no reason rip

Users who are viewing this thread