I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
yo i was not.. expecting that tbh lkasjdlkjd i knew he was hiding something but.... how even his father to be like "lovable????" laskjaslkj also is he really gonna fail for her (the kid) bc i mean he COULD be obsessed with her and still see her as a mother??? imma stick with this tho bc it seems interesting lmao i tried looking for the novel but couldn't find it :')

thank you for the updates!!!

Oh wow! He's faking the cute act! That's hilarious. I hope soon he doesn't have to fake it and they can be a happy family.

Thank you for for translating so many chapters!

Thank you for the chapter!
Woah so the child is already evil , even without Roselia in the first place? Nice twist

hhahahahahaha the plot got me lololol 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I really thought this was a promo but I'm so happy its a manhwa. Thank you for the chapters.

oh no he played me like the fiddle i am
thank you for translating!

Double-page supporter
I don't get it. Didn't MC say this was her favourite novel? She can at least put 2 and 2 together to get a clearer understanding

Zm

Thank you so much for the mass release ! Gotta say tho, I am confusion. WhT kinda kid is Ain? What is the head maid apologizing about?

Thought he cute little boy... I did not expect that he is 😈
Thank you for picking up this story ! 😍

Dear God. Please please please tell me it’s not going to the incest route. Coz I honestly want to see a mother - son loving relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread