I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

This is great. Roselia wants to treat Ain nicely, Ain wants to treat his mom n.i.c.e.l.y, and the Duke ponders what makes his kid lovable.

There must be a rational reason for the body (assassination attempt??)

Initially, I thought Ain was also coldly treated by household staff but it turned out they are actually scared of him.

No wonder that the original Duchess is mentally unstable bc this kind of household... I bet that Ain only see the original host as plaything in the original novel, maybe the "abuse" mentioned in the novel was only one of the kid's plot bc the Duchess didn't want to be connected to them in the first place.

I felt something wrong with the kid, but i didn't thinks that it was justmy yandere alarm that was activated like crazy 😂

What if she becomes super close and important to him at some point but since they aren’t supposed to have any “weakness”, he kills her 🤔🤔

Then again, makes no sense if the protagonist has an unchanged fated death. Then again, both father and son are weird af 😅

Not really my cup of tea.

Kid seems like the type to murder puppies.

I’m out.

i thought the kid was weird in ch. 2 but i´m the one who is weird, huh? to fall for it...

Not my cup of tea tbh, it would be funnier if the MC doesn't like children and kinda awkwardly try to bond with him either because she saw herself in him or because she pity him
Idk, since I never seen a female lead that Don't like children or can't bond with children
This is still great tho, although I haven't seen much depth in the mc yet, she's pretty ok

Father and son are both yandere. Waaahhhhh. HAHAHA

Thank you for the update!

Users who are viewing this thread