I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
I mean...YEAH. We've been saying it. More likely than not, Ein is gonna be overprotective big bro who delights in having baby sister follow him around.

This.. this is funnily just like my bro πŸ˜‚ He said he'd throw the baby into a fan if my mum ever had one (when she was pregnant) & then I was born and he went all soft & protective apparently πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
(Though he's a mean big bro now who teases me a lot :u but that's typical I guess)

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„Awwww πŸ˜„ This lil sucker! I do hope they have a cute little girl as adorable as Ein & so attached to her big brother & daddy!! Kyyyaaaaa!!! I'm freaking out just thinking about it!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ Let the story go on forever just struggling with how cute this family gets as the years and babies roll by! And like @Kryspy_Kreme said, future suitors getting the 3rd degree from big brother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

aaaaaa ein is so cute!! i've never even wanted to become a mom until i met this cutie pie!!

Fed-Kun's army
Cassius and I were thinking the same. Pretty sure Ein would fall head over heels for a baby sister.

Users who are viewing this thread