I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - [Season 1 End]

Supporter
I mean if you think about it they weren't villains to begin with. They are the empires enforcers/assassins. someone has to do it.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't sudden, Cassius has been backed up and holding it for quite a while.

@furato It's his job. Cassius is basically the king's personal assassin. It sucks because the king uses Cassius as a scapegoat, so he doesn't have to dirty his hands, but Cassius's family's relationship with the royal family runs deep.
I hope Roselia can find a way to get Cassius, or at least Ein, out of that life and expose what the king is doing.
It sounds like the first arc in the next season is going to messy regardless.

Wait. Was it ever mentioned how she came to be Ein's stepmother? I wanted to know what was the back story of their family really. And I need more lovey dovey from these two. 😭

YASSSS A STORY WITH ACTUAL ROMANCE PROGRESS!! They fed us and I am satisfied 😌

Thank you so much Gourmet Scans for all the chapters!! Stay well♡

And @shiho They definitely mentioned their backstory before she reincarnated in the earlier chapters but I forget the exact ones. I believe the Duke personally chose to marry the past Roselia cuz her family wasn't really involved in politics or had too much power and I believe she accepted it because of money/prestige and she may have had a crush on the Duke too

Fed-Kun's army
THEY DID THE DEED O3O

Wonder if she will be having a baby... o3o

Man, can't wait for season 2 o3o

Users who are viewing this thread