I Became the Villain's Mother - Vol. 1 Ch. 46 - [Season 1 End]

They are still villain... but at least roselia can control over them, i guess... haha
Well i like chade and roselia who is really direct with their feeling

What a good spot to end it on, I look forward to season 2~

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if she will be be mad when she finds out ? I mean, yes surprised makes sense but mad wouldn't be reasonable. It's not like the duke and his son are evil, they are just adopting to a cruel environment and even when we saw the duke kill someone it was someone who betrayed him or spied on him from what I remember so he isn't going out killing innocents...I will be very disappointed in her if she gets all "you shouldn't hurt anyone" on them

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm..... This gets a little complicated.
It is a ways away, but.... It takes awhile for her to figure out that she unknowingly made them in, her opinion more like to be "villains" It was more due to their protectiveness of her now than their pact they have with the King. She ends up being both(Ain and Cas) of their "weakness" and they get like a whole nother level of mad if any of their enemies try to exploit her AS their weakness, which in turn makes the MC think that they are turning into "villains".... Oh, she also figures all this out AFTER she finds out she's pregnant... So, her emotions are all over the place. She gets hella pissed off when she finds out the real reasons for what they're doing(it's way more than the reasons she knows)

Oooohhh Author-sama playing that trap card... 😱😯☠
Darn... I hope we find out how long of an expected hiatus... 😩

Thank you for translating Gourmet Scans!! 😄😳😄😳

Whaaaaaaaatttt!!! But yea, this is a really good place to end s1, perfect does of fluffiness and mystery

That ended sweetly! Anxious to see her finding out about everything that has been going on. They're so cute I love it. Can't wait for season 2!

Users who are viewing this thread