I Became the Villain's Mother

Ohhho i hope whatever happens, Roselia's love for Ein remains same as always. and it's actually not bad if the couple have a baby❤️

Everything is already going fine...

then Roselia
reverted back to an annoying overthinker that LOVES to cause more MISUNDERSTANDINGS!
Seriously girl, is it so DIFFICULT to just be open and speak your mind? If you are worried.. can't you say it in a more 'delicate' wording if you are that sensitive to Ein's feelings! Like your SENSITIVITY is actually INSENSITIVITY in disguise. You, being an overthinker and loves to assume so many negative thoughts!

Sheesh! Cassius is actually a reasonable guy..

Thanks.. Gourmet Scans!

Ein's face at the thought of a little sister says it all. Feel sorry for whoever tries to tease the sister or heaven forbid ,ask her out...

OMG CASSIUS SMART AF SJDKWJDJWKDKS LITTLE ROSALLIA WILL BE CUTE AF THOOOOOO????????

BRO IM SCREAMM AIN ADORABLE

I gotta vent a bit here. So I'm totally fine with the artists going and using sketchup or some similar program to draw up the architecture; that does a pretty nice job of letting out the creativity with the big fancy mansion estates and castles and stuff. But, you should also do some touchup afterward. Photoshop it a bit. Put some texture in the shading and coloring. Just a bit would make a huge difference. But even more than that... when you use those programs to make circles, they don't make circles. So when we get that closeup of a wagon in ch32... where a whole damn panel is just a big honkin wagon wheel... and it's not even close to being a circle... that gets under my skin. Put a little bit of effort into it. Just a little. It's a wheel. Make it round. Please.

@lolikoki it may look low effort but unless you yourself make and publish a webcomic is very hard to know how much time and effort actually goes into it. Going by the raw’ s this comic updates weekly with each chapter being around the 60-70 panels long. Most comic creators I know say on average a single panel will take an hour to draw. So that’s roughly 60 hours min a week spent just drawing (not even factoring in typesetting) when you are spending that much time on drawing alone it’s more an issue of time than effort. Especially since extending time working can increase the risk of or worsen hand injuries.

@eirinik it's machine/AI translated though so the quality of conversations /translations are not that accurate. Pretty much like google translate, it does translate but the essence is not that much portrayed.

It's annoying seeing such nitpicky critiques when you guys update regularly for this! I appreciate your work regardless of the imperfections of touch ups via sketch up or photoshop and auto translates.
I dont see anyone else hopping on to help so for those working on the comic right now I sincerely thank you for your hard work!
I look forward to more updates 💪😘

Users who are viewing this thread