I Became the Younger Sister of a Regretful Obsessive Male Lead (Pre-serialization) - Promotional Manhwa

Ughhh the fl is so adorable and beautifullll💘
😍 gosh we already have Aria stealing everyone with her beauty🤣 I hope we have more pretty fl💗💘💖💞💖💕💖💘💖💕 but unfortunately this is just a promo😭😂
Lucian is good lookin too. He lookin like a SNACK🤤💖

oh, this is not a reverse harem. #disappointed.

...just kidding lol 😂😂. we seducing the gays now, right? this will be fun. shame it's only a promo.

(btw what happened to RH?)

I really really really need the translated novel or this to become serialized T_T

@haruui A manga that has a similar premise is "I'm an Opportunistic Princess in Charge of Solving Things" but the FL doesn't turn the ML -- she's just reincarnated into a BL otome game or novel (I forget which)

Thanks for the translation & bringing this to our attention tho!! ♡

ah so this time it's not bcos truck-kun or bus-chan, it's bcoz hate comment! so fresh~~
the art is pretty and i love fl blue-green gradation hair, i think it's the first time the fl have that kind color, i hope it will get adaptation into manhwa someday

if this the promotional manhwa then there will be another chapter right? or is it just for the novel promotional?

Group Leader
Just slight notice for everyone that wanted more chapters
as per what written in the first page, this is just a Promotional Manhwa for the Novel, there is no other chapter, no news for it being serialized either, the novel just came out few days ago in Kakaopage so I doubt the manhwa will come out anytime soon.
Once again, Promotional Manhwa doesn’t mean it’s a Trailer or Preview of a certain manhwa.

Users who are viewing this thread