I Became the Younger Sister of a Regretful Obsessive Male Lead (Pre-serialization) - Promotional Manhwa

unfortunately this is just a oneshot to promote the novel 😂

the art is so pretty tho, anyone knows if the artist is working on another series? it looks familiar

Dang everyone is so beautiful!! ❤️❤️❤️ Hope they continue this with the same artist🙏🙏🙏

if they someday decided to adapt this as a real manhwa— i hope they continue with the same artist bcs am in love with the art 😢🤚

Ineedddmooreeee 🤧😭😭😭😭😭 why is this a promotional one 😭😭 this deserve a millions of viewsssss aaaaaaaaaaaa

She unintentionally prevent him from being a gei so if we add incest variable in bl universe plus a kind and beautiful female character as the center of the story and calculating the time they spent and the influence she give to him for 7 years and lastly luck we got this nonsense and i don't even know why the fuck i write this

Aggregator gang
Looks pretty great and super interesting.

Man, I'm gonna wait for this

the art is immaculate ngl i luv it <333 and the story is interesting and im really looking forward for this to officially become a manhwa <3 now it's just a matter of waiting game wherein there's a probability for this not to become an official manhwa then i cri TT

Group Leader
yeehaw i guess it's the usual half-sibling incest route.... -holding up a cross like pepe- tyvm for translating this!

Users who are viewing this thread