I Became the Younger Sister of a Regretful Obsessive Male Lead (Pre-serialization) - Promotional Manhwa

@Nicolausx09
OMG YESS, LIKE WE WANT A CUTE NORMAL SIBLING LOVE STORY, NOT A WHOLE FRICKING ROMANTIC LOVE STORY BETWEEN THE 'ADPOTED' SISTER AND BROTHER, GODDAMMIT

Please, I wanna see more! Especially when they're grown up already and he's obsessed with her 😂

this art style is so beautiful and i love green haired female leads omg i need to see more of this!!!!
can kakao please serialize it with the same artist
i even hate adopted sister and the obsessive ml tropes BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HER

AWESOME!!~ SO COOL~ SO CUTE~ AND SO~ INTERESTING~ MORE MORE MORE PLEASE KINDLY BRING OUT MORE CHAPTERS~~~ UwU

Seeing comments about incest and now I'm super confused. Is people's definition of incest just having grown up in the same house??

Calm down guys. They don't have the same blood. This kind of plot is normal in romance/shoujo genre..

( ˊᵕˋ ;)💦

The art is so beautiful but it just had to be a incest story. While I’m not reading it, I hope they are other projects by this artist that doesn’t involve incest 🥰

@Maryam160 No it is not. They met when she was ten and he was fifteen, way too old for either to suddenly develop sibling bonds. They know they're not related and they were not raised together. According to your logic anyone who meets at boarding school is now family and therefore cannot marry because they lived together for a few years. -_-||

The only way this would be gross would be if they actually thought they were related and was raised together since birth and even then it would still be legal. Creepy as all hell but legal.

@bruisedbone . That’s more than enough time for them to become siblings. What are you talking about. They were raised as siblings still even though it wasn’t from birth . It doesn’t matter if they aren’t related. It’s still incest . Don’t compare a boarding school to this as it was literally said she is his sister

Fed-Kun's army
alkjdk the reason he was so attracted to the "uke" was because he was his ~savior~ lkajfljsk which i'm guessing means he was the first to show him affection??? or just plain old kindness??? that's usually how it goes. but our girl rachel here too that spot lmfaoooo ( also they call them seme and uke in korean too?? i thought they'd have their own terms like china maybe... now i'm curious tho. but i'm not completely surprised if they do borrow those terms) i'm intrigued but boy manga/manhwa sure like this pseudo-incest huh

thanks for the translation!! aaaah i wish this was serialized... or the novel translated, i wanna know more, including what happens to the mc from the BL and the other ML

The question is, are they bound by blood? I mean she can be a Bastard Child so they share the Same blood by the same father :c

Just a speculation or maybe she was simply adopted haha

Users who are viewing this thread