I Became the Younger Sister of a Regretful Obsessive Male Lead (Pre-serialization) - Promotional Manhwa

Bruh y’all should’ve guessed that this story was gonna go down that road, and if y’all are complaining about him turning “straight”, pan and bi sexual people exist ☺️

Many weirdos here complaining 1st they ain't related and that's an Asian manhua so their standards are different from yours. And he can be bi for example why yall preaching it's messing up the community? Learn about it before talking garbage! If y'all have problems with it make your own story then that will solve it for yall

Cute. But, no novel translation. Pain. Time to use MTL and kill my braincells, I suppose. (Or learn korean. But I'm kinda already dying cuz Chinese.)

it's already obvious from the title what this novel was going to be about lmao. also, can't he be pan or bi? why y'all complaining when there are other novel's where the STRAIGHT fl falls in love with the villainess and a lot of people even supports the yuri route. there are already lots of instances where the person who transmigrated/reincarnated etc, changed the flow of the story 🙄
as a bi, i don't really think this is offensive coz i actually know some people who admitted that they are homosexual but still fell in love with someone from the opposite gender, do i need to tell them that they're offensive to the lgbtq+ community or what?

i don't really see this novel as queerbaiting either, because from the start it's already obvious that they'll end up together, it just said that the mc transmigrated into a bl novel, and she transmigrated when the characters are still young aka when the real plot hasn't started yet. for me, what queerbaiting is a novel like 'the antagonist's pet', why? because from the title, the antagonist is a female and the mc is also a female. the summary of that novel also gave some hints of it being yuri, but in the end the mc ended up with a male character. isn't that what queerbaiting really is?

this manhwa would've been queerbaiting if it's actually a bl but the male character ends up with a female character

i got distracted by the comments lmao
my real purpose was to comment that he kinda looks like michael jackson in the last panel... idk why but he just does

So... The gay become straight? Can't say I'm not disappointed... 😭 This is just too bad... 😭 😭

Double-page supporter
bi dudes exist anyway why you guys mad when half bl characters are straight with an exception

Users who are viewing this thread