I Became the Younger Sister of a Regretful Obsessive Male Lead (Pre-serialization)

THE ART IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE I FIRST NEED A TRANSLATION OF THE NOVEL AND THEN A MANGA AND THEN AN ANIME IDK SRY FOR BEING OVER DRAMATIC BUT THIS IS CUTEEE

Reincarnated bc of spiteful comments...? Shen Yuan, is that you?! How did you get away from Scum villains self saving system xd

@cnd I get the basic idea of his sexuality, but I am not focusing on that. To me female lead seems like no one special, just a "good girl, like all good girls should be". I am a bit tired of that trope, there main character doesn't influence the plot without just barely existing. But it's just a promo so we will see.

This... looks... GOOOOODDDD!!!!

Author-nim, creator-nim, oh whoever you are!!!! Please. Let. This. Novel. Turn. Into. Manhwa!!!!

does anybody know where i can read the novel with eng sub? ಥ‿ಥ i didn't find it anywhere •́ ‿ ,•̀

It doesn’t seem like the BL elements of the original novel are going to influence the MC’s world. Kind of disappointing.

Wow! The art is so pretty. The FL is so beautiful ❤❤❤ I really hope they make a manhwa of this. I want more. 💕💞😘

This is so good actually. . . I hope that they would make this as a full manhwa like other promo that turned into a full manhwa.

The plot is nice, the art is so beautiful (especially, the main lead's whole being) also, I can see that this have so many potential and twists.

Hoping I could read this as a full manhwa soon 🙏🏻

Omg i hope this gets picked up soon! In the mean time, does anyone know where i can read the translated novel?? English or Spanish is fine! I just gotta know what happens 😍

Users who are viewing this thread