I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 14

lmao, ummmm you guy is the same scans that did a few chapters back right? why the quality sucks so bad now???? all of your bubbles is not center, some of them even overlap the bubble border. the sfx look ugly, why would you use that annoying blue? you destroyed the pretty art, what kind of monster are you? also, your translations suck and don't make sense, some of it is repetitive as fuck, not to mention your grammar is a sight for sore eyes, did you even try????????

Dex-chan lover
doesn't she have the right to know what dangers are around her? if anything, it's more dangerous for her to be naive and unaware. plus, either way she'll find out one way or another eventually

Aggregator gang
I love how the artist is doing everything they can to avoid drawing the horse's head lol

Dex-chan lover
There is magic in this world and aura. I would be dying to learn both as much as possible.
Also that must have been a hell of a rain to fill that box like that, most rains reach at most 70 cm and that's with the container open to get as much water as possible...

Dex-chan lover
@Verrone That's not her fear, though. It seems to be related to water falling from above, perhaps. We have seen her submerged in a bath all the way up to her nose with no problems.

Thanks for this. The typesetting is kinda crap though, compared the to the past chapters.

Thanks for the chapter!
Seems like she's afraid of storms and falling water. Hard to tell with just an image here and there but seems like she drowned to death in her previous life, likely during a severe storm. Not sure if that trauma is just combing with trauma of being locked in a box by her mother into being afraid of drowning while trapped in the box. That or if mother, through abuse or neglect, caused a few situations where MC was locked in a box and it was filling with water due to mother either throwing her into the water to murder her before changing her mind or box was just left somewhere without thought and turned dangerous due to a storm. Like being left on a roof, rain got into the box through the top or air holes (need something to let air in so didn't suffocate,) but bottom of box too sturdy to drain the water quickly so started filling up. Or out of way place that flooded, box too heavy to float so started filling up instead.
In any case good to see family values her, but vague warnings on not to meet mages without explaining why always ends up with person learning the reason the hard way. Just guessing, but mages are likely able to go around due to being useful and powerful as long as don't break any laws, or at least get caught doing so similar to nobles. As for why she'd be in danger likely because being Castiello she'd be a very tempting prize as either a rare spell reagent, valuable sacrifice to the demon mage affiliated with, or a brood mare to have children with potential for even higher magic power than the average mage. Would be really funny if makes friends with a demon who then decides to protect her despite being such a prize.

Dex-chan lover
Godddd did her mother seriously left her in the box outside while its raining???? And the water got inside of the box???

I have a fear of drowning in a trapped room due to some dreams, so when I read this, I understood at least a bit how scary it is. You think about dying and its painful and slow, and the entire time you are thinking about how your going to die, which is extremely scary and traumatic if you manage to survive. It is probably on the level of slightly humane torture.

Users who are viewing this thread