I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
YES, more floofs.

I wonder if anyone ever actively antagonize her, will we get the White Cat's spirit army revenge.

Dex-chan lover
And the Isekai cheat reveals itself.

@WhimsiCat
Would you really bully the daughter of supposed demons? Ones which even the king doesn't fully trifle with?

Supporter
@WhimsiCat

Very light spoiler about future chapters regarding your question :p. If your question is just meant for discussion and not actually asking for spoilers, I'm sorry in advance and don't click on the spoiler.

Yes, a villain who hurts our MC will show up quite soon and you can probably guess everyone's response

MrX

@Hoezell

tumblr_mjnqrhTLnl1ra7isuo2_r1_250.gif

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Estelle is loved by the spirits. Even dukes spirit stone profess this.

Double-page supporter
Could papa demon be any more adorable? I just love the way he dote on Estelle. I just wish he didn’t always feel the need to hide important information from her about what sort of people threaten her. I feel like she’s so much more vulnerable because of that and it’s gonna cause more harm than good.

Contributor
I wonder if we will get a timeskip in this story or not, to show her actively act as a member of the family.

Group Leader
@noob you must have read this before on our site since it's been on there from a week.

Double-page supporter
Finally her powers start showing. Hopefully this turns out to be on par with the rest of the family, wouldn't want her to feel weaker.

Dex-chan lover
@Serkket I don't disagree with you but given what was said you do know using that power may result in her death at end of this story right?

Double-page supporter
@MCX01 While I agree Estelle is likely loved by the spirits, I'm pretty sure the spirit stones aren't capable of independent thought or emotion. Rather, the spirit stones react to their holder's emotions. The Duke's stone is giving off such a fond reaction in this chapter because that is how he is feeling towards Estelle, and earlier in chapter 26 his stone reacted so severely because he was feeling hostile towards the wizards that Estelle had spotted. I'm only about 90% sure this is the case though, so I could be mistaken in this regard.

Dex-chan lover
@Tych That would be perfectly fine if she lived a good and meaningful life before it. Everybody dies, after all.

Aggregator gang
Just imagine the expression on Estelle 's mothers face if she finds out her daughter is a spirit user

Users who are viewing this thread