I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 35

@stackman I'm not entirely sure since I don't know Korean but from the raws I can tell that:
She somehow ends up kidnapped into that old magician's basement where she will be tortured physically for who knows how long until Emiel and the others finds her and by then she has already detached herself from her body in a spiritual way that she's unable to respond to them when they try to converse with her and she's not able to reconnect with her body so she attempts to jump off the roof because she thinks that getting hurt will allow her to connect with her body again but Emiel assumes that she is trying to commit suicide from depression, he then cheers her up and everything is well again, but it's just that entire arc that's really horrible to read especially with cliffhangers.

Fed-Kun's army
Why does it feel like the princess is blind because the Queen removed her eyes because she's not born with red or pink eyes...? 😱

Supporter
@Rinfolia

Thanks for letting us know. I guess I'm also gonna drop this; I've lost all taste for that kind of stuff in my media.

@Cancel It's gonna last like 5-6 chapters or so I don't remember which one it ends on entirely you have to look at the raws for that

EDIT: Just looked it up, this arc ends on chapter 50 so just wait until then before you start reading again :)

Aggregator gang
Wow, there were all kinds of flags running up the mast during that tea scene.

I'm guessing the happy fun cutesy times are about to be over, given how much effort this series has put into building up a sense of dread and unease in the background.

Users who are viewing this thread