I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
yes, a mother's touch.... with extra velocity
For some reason that reminds me of something
original.gif

at the beginning i thought she's waiting for her to drink that tea filled with poison D:

Dex-chan lover
@Flooff Duuuude what an insane pickup, I didn't think anything of it but you're 100% right
(Unless it developed later but it seemed implied she was born with it?)

Did the queen purposedly make the princess blind because the princess eyes arent red like castiello?

Dex-chan lover
@acar My first thought is that the queen tried to turn the princess's eyes red artificially, kind of like Mengele performed the idiotic experiments to change people's eye colour, and the results were no better, resulting in blindness. The royal family is truly pitiful, in any case, the queen still remaining in yandere like love with another man, and quite openly at that. I can't envy the king, that's for sure.

Aggregator gang
i don't think she was blind when she was born, it's clear that the empress did something to her eye

a mother's touch my ass. how dare she try to approach Estelle with that fake ass kindness and treat her own daughter like shit in the same breath?

she might have done something to Iris' eyes as well. get this bitch away from children

Users who are viewing this thread