I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 42

as a person who likes to pick on little details, at what moment was her handprint registered?? Or is it through blood or something like that? 😮😂

I would like to think that the Duchess gathered all this stuff for when she would have a daughter. When she died soon after having Carlo, I think the Duke sealed off the room, and gave the key to Estelle as an acknowledgement of her being his daughter.

Anyone having a lot of issues with the resizing of the images? Normally using "fit width" all the images are the same width and align properly, but none of the options seem to work and it's a bit anmoying to read.

@stal2walk

My mom gathered all sorts of treasures during her travels as a nurse for the International Red Cross, as well as others from her parents, friends and grandparents. She had hoped to give them all to my sister as as a wedding gift. But Mom died when my sister was 10, and Dad locked them all away, until she graduated from college, and made them all a graduation gift instead

@stal2walk

I got some stuff from Dad and a few things from Mom. I never begrudged my sister getting all the stuff Mom left her because Mom had 6 brothers, and all of her cousins were boys, so she was the only girl in the family of her generation. I understood what she was trying to do, and It was okay by me.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone having a lot of issues with the resizing of the images? Normally using "fit width" all the images are the same width and align properly, but none of the options seem to work and it's a bit anmoying to read.
@SnowingSilently You can also open the settings for the reader and set a maximum width there. It really seems to help a lot with those oversized pages. I think around 700 pixels wide would match the raws for this series from what I saw on the link for them, so for some reason the images sometimes got blown up quite a bit before they found their way here.

Group Leader
i truly hope no drama happens with the maids, like them stealing or anything ;;;

Double-page supporter
@Glomoro - I am upvoting your helpful comment manually via this sentence. Thanks!

Also, I haven't read ahead (it's my first reading/binge of this series), but I'm betting IT'S THE SPIRIT'S BLESSING!!!!!

Artist missed a chance to make the “..?” In line with the butler’s eyes. XD Just imagine:
___
( . . ) . . ?
\ ^ /

Users who are viewing this thread