I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 45

Oh damn, that baldy wizard. I wonder how he got her to be teleported there??? I'm worried for Estelle.

Oh no. Nononononono. NO. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope they rescue her fast, she must be terrified... And she was just having such a good day too.... qwq

Welp. I was waiting for this. I would spoil when this gets resolved(chapter wise) but I don't know the tags...

Fed-Kun's army
Well, seems she was right whe she had that bad premonition. Also it's her own fault as well because she invoked the death flag: "I'm so happy right now, I hope it continues", well she didn't exactly say or think it but you get what I mean.

As much as I love all the cute fluff, I'm happy we got a dose of plot. But seriously, we need an explanation as to how this bad guy got her out of that mansion under everyone's nose.

Fed-Kun's army
It really useless about the fact that she was a reincarnated.

Dex-chan lover
@SapphireDemon Judging by the sleeve seen at the end of the chapter it's one of the mages. So, he's literally a wizard. That's kind of enough of an explanation for a mysterious kidnapping succeeding. A wizard did it.

It would be nice if the reincarnation thing had some actual influence on the story, but i guess it's pretty realistic that a child would not really think too much about it, especially if she only inherited memories and not feelings..

The reincarnator thing was probably added to appeal to more readers. It’s a bit of a cynical strategy, but authors need to write to marketing they want to make a career so I get it. That part of the backstory is easy to ignore since it comes up so rarely.

Users who are viewing this thread