I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
I believe that reincarnation doesn't need to influence the story anymore than this right now. There's enough stories in which kids suddenly have all the knowledge of their past lives and they become succesfull without much effort. If it turned this way it'd be no different from these stories.
I still read this because I'm curious where author wants to direct the story to and because Estelle is cute!

Im so fucking good I predicted the kidnapping 20 pages before it happend, is it that was predictable or am I just a big dick story expert?

"Today is so much fun"
oh, i know this pattern. something bad will happen next
(cue Estella waking up like that)
HAH! i knew it

Dex-chan lover
Quite a feat to kidnap her from her own bedroom in the palace of her family, when both the duke and the brother, plus all the knights are present as well. Feels like teleportation must have been involved. Unless everyone else is already dead and she just didn't wake up.

I felt so bad because when I realized she got kidnapped I was like "yaaas, finally something bad happened ohohoh".
Things were going too smoothly and it low key got boring but I kept reading cause it's very wholesome after all. Longest characters and world setting everrr.

Dex-chan lover
Someone else asked Emiel's age. I believe he's 7 years older.

Users who are viewing this thread