I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 48

Noooooo I need the next chapter the anticipation of what's going to happen is killing me

Dex-chan lover
at least the author makes good cliffhangers. but it's not as hard as i thought it would turn out. but that might be for the best i guess.

You guys really wished for the chapters to actually be worst? I mean was it not enough to pull all her nails out and conduct experiments on her? How more fucked up do you want her childhood to be honestly....

Also thanks to the scans team for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
I underestimate the warning....i can't read more chapter with her being tortured like this...

Turns out I was holding my breath while reading... didn't realise until the last frame when I let it all out!

Anyone else waiting until the torture arc is over before reading these chapters? This isn't the kind of cliff I want to hang on lol

Fed-Kun's army
My God that was so scary somehow, a second later and byebye arm, my heart really wouldn't be able to take it man ;-;

I also am hopping the gore warning actually wasn't for Estelle's situation this whole time, but rather the aftermath with the culprit punishment, aye~ ^^

That dude gotta pay for what he did... Bloodyly ( <•>` _ <•>)

Aggregator gang
PHEW her arms are safe. Man, I really hope she's not gonna get PTSD.

I was really scared to read this chapter because Estelle is such a nice kid if something more were to happen to her I would be REALLY SAD, BECAUSE IM ALREADY SAD ;-;

@yuusiren To late. She already had PTSD from her mother. This is just going to increase it sadly. I wish it wouldn't but you can tell it is already there. I just hope Duke Castellio mounts the wizard's head in the middle of the city, to declare to the country never touch his daughter.

That warning at the first page caught me off guard... Like what the fuck!

Aggregator gang
Finally. Just make sure that old bastard will die a terrible and miserable slow death that he would wish to die sooner

Double-page supporter
Isn't she weaker though? One would think her arm being cut off would be the same as any other human's arm being cut off.

Users who are viewing this thread