I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
I so don't ship Emiel and Estelle I mean not even including major age differences, hes seems more like loyal knight or possibly big brother than possible lover interest further down the track.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Kind of irks how nobody's height is consistent
In one panel mc is taller than the red head in the next she's smaller in another she's almost as tall as a horse in anoother she's barely reachs the pen's door
Fucking g**** and their rushed art

Let's just wait until Estelle grows up so we can ship her with the ML
I mean, Emiel is the only man aside her father and brother righttt
as much as we like 🤧 it feels strange to see them as a kid and adult

Fed-Kun's army
Omg! What is this sinking feeling at the pit of my stomach, like it’s about to sway me away...
Too cute for me!
Also:
Estelle : Everybody like sweet things!
Emiel: Except for the Young Master and Duke
They love the sweetest thing in this story though!

@reu Yeah, I've seen this phenomenon happening a lot with multiple artists. Like in Lady Baby...jesus.
But at the end of the day, the artists are doing their best and sometimes its more important to release your chapters on time then it is to review it and redraw the inconsistencies.

Dex-chan lover
@Micro they are only 4 years apart. Stelle is 12 and emiel 16. As @reu said the artist makes everyone height inconsistent so it's hard to remember

@reu : be already glad we've these scans, these artists are publishing bi-weekly for most of them so let's not rant because none of us will be able to do the same :p

@Yatsuki
That's because compared to other heroines, Estelle only had dreams about her old life (she explained it in the beginning of the stories) and let me tell you this I am someone who remember a lot of my dreams and nightmares. None of them have an impact in my real life, lol. I remember things, the context and not necessarily what was said. Estelle is probably the same, she just knows for sure that some of dreams were from a past life but can't use the content of them.
As for me, I remember my nightmares where I saw people dying and I was part of the mass who were dying but thankfully it didn't affected me irl yet I can remember clearly the context why people and myself were gonna die. But it's just a piece, a fragment of a moment of a life I was living in my dream. Sometimes, I even continue the story of some dream months or years later but still can't use the content only context and pictures remain in my memory.

The duke is threatened Emiel by saying things like that, right? Haha, Emiel's sure is brave as always XD
Well, tbh he's one of the greatest father in any manga/manhua/manhwa out there so... nothing to compaint. Thanks for the translation Manga Ru team :D

@Aslinn
I think that you're right, no matter how scary or terrifying my dream was before, it rarely to non-existent effect on my daily life. From my perspective, I think "dream" is more likely equal to "information" rather than "experience" so that's why it rarely give any effect on our daily life. Well, maybe only those with supernatural power who can somehow predict the future will be different idk

Those horses landed right square in the bottom of the uncanny valley. Something about their faces was just inherently wrong. Kind of like shipping a child with an adult knight.

Fed-Kun's army
@faryshta wait really?? He looks way older so I thought he’d be in the 18-20s age range. I don’t remember seeing them reveal his age in the webtoon though?

Edit: found a comment that led me to check back a few chapters and actually in chapter 8 Emiel states he’s been working for about 5 years and he started when he was 13, so actually his age should be 18-19 currently (seeing as one year passed since then as estelle turned 12)

Dex-chan lover
@frenchfry You are right on chapter 8 he said that he is 18 and she is 12 so 6 years apart which is not much even by our modern standards.

Just let Stelle turn into an adult.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Aslinn
I do make a living of my drawings and I was complaining about the state of the mawha industry, not about the artists themselves

Dex-chan lover
I love the relationship between her with her father and brother, but not this old guy -,,-

Users who are viewing this thread