I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 7

Fed-Kun's army
The Duke is kind of cute...
Also, crying Etelle amde me want to break the fourth wall to hug her.

Dex-chan lover
do we need harem tag soon?? that Brown haired Knight?? you get what I am saying??

Group Leader
thanks for the chapter and the funny tidbit at the end always makes me laugh ^^

Power Uploader
well at least that mystery was solved. guess the red eyes cause humans to hate them? So the mother just instintively hated the girl and kept her locked up?

Dex-chan lover
Those tears such powerful weapon

HNNNNGHHH!!

I wonder what will happen to the other choices? Will they be given to her Rival?

Dex-chan lover
At this point I still don't get the point of this being an isekai. This could just be a normal story. What does the isekai bit matter?

Supporter
This manga doesn't really make much use of the fact that the mc came from our world. I think the only real effect it had on her is that it gave her something to think about while being abused by her mother. Otherwise, she would have only despaired. It shaped her, in a way. The alternative is a story of a far more broken girl being brought into a new family. Both are fluff, but one is a bit more depressing.

Supporter
@LysandersTreason @jackslate @Ramzea
Agree the isekai is kind of unnecessary here... Or maybe it will be important in the future, who knows, but currently it still doesn't play any important roles even in the latest RAW chapter (chapter 49) aside from providing some info about her death and its causes in the old world. Even her way of thinking and decision making is based on her life in this world.

I guess the isekai thingie does explain why our MC is very mature because her real age was higher? Though considering her circumstances, I think even if this wasn't an isekai, she still can be very mature. Personally, I would actually prefer if this wasn't an isekai. Regardless I like this story, it's cute but there are sadness here and there, it's nice :D

Dex-chan lover
Damn, so she can't end up with Carles then, because they're siblings
Duke daddy is 10000/10 I'd die for him

Users who are viewing this thread