I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 7

Group Leader
I'm glad they clarified it. Perhaps the dark red eyes are a gender-specific trait? I mean like the males have the red eyes while females have different colored eyes.

Dex-chan lover
i'm just gonna ignore the reincarnation theme at this point and pretend like she's just a normal 11 year old girl. she also doesn't really seem like someone who had been living in poverty and stored in a box most of the time either

the Duke is so cute... so he genuinely thinks she's his daughter? well either way, it's adorable how doting he is of her. wait but if she's actually related to the Duke that means her brother is ACTUALLY her brother and there can't really be any romance unless it goes into a weird route (plus i'm still wishing for a nice sibling relationship). maybe there's more revelations to come along the way

so far there's not really any good romantic interests aside from the knight but he has to be at LEAST double her age and i don't really like that

Dex-chan lover
@kilisloe this is isekai (isekai meaning "another world" so from the moment there's a talk about one world to another, it's classified as isekai, whether it's a transmigration or a reincarnation)

Dex-chan lover
I feel like a lot of you aren't familiar with Korean longstrip comics or something. Seven chapters in, it's legitimately no surprise the isekai element hasn't been thoroughly explored. I swear, these things tend to move slower than molasses attempting to ooze uphill. It wouldn't even be strange if the entire first "season" (if it even gets split into seasons, not all of them do) did nothing of interest with that tidbit.

Also, a while back someone mentioned Chekhov's gun, but Chekhov's gun didn't really offer much of a specific time limit between the introduction of something and its use (Wikipedia has three different versions of quotes for Chekhov's gun, two of which give an illusion of an acceptable time frame but it's not like that was actually the focus in either of them). It's just that if something is brought up it should be important enough to have ever brought any attention to it at all. They could wait until the series finale to do anything with her past life memories and it'd still be fine, other than annoying all of you along the way up to that point because it took so long to bring it up properly.

Fed-Kun's army
Makes sense what he says tho... if only the Castellios have red eyes than she is obviously one. Even if her eyes are not as dark in color as that of the Duke and his Son, they are still inherintly different from every other eyecolor, it makes way more sense that she is his daughter and her color is, for whatever reason, not as strong, as the thought that she isnt and its total coincidence and her eyecolor just happens to be one that didnt exist before without any reason...

Dex-chan lover
The noble privilege of pointing at people with her index finger.

okay okay this may just be me...but brown haired guy was the man on the cover so i think hes the male lead...but estelle is still a child...and hes and adult...hopefully hes not

omg i thought the duke would be cold as hell and won't care about estelle and just provide her necessities but no. i didn't expect him to accept her easily like that and have a soft spot for her.

There was a pretty blue haired knight (´д`;) .. but the hot dude is fine too lmao

Users who are viewing this thread