I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Don't that it's Emiel though.... maybe one we just saw 1 to 3 times...

Is Roy seriously scolding her for being alone with her bodyguards? 😒

Thank you for the double update!

kinda tired of estelle's every thought leading back to emiel just so she can address some new insecurity every chapter.

if she's going to arbitrarily conclude it MUST be emiel and she hates that she might as well ask the servant to make sure before spending half of the next chapter moping about.

Dex-chan lover
Just based off of Emil's personally I can't wait to see the later chapter with some bdsm sprinkled in. Emil rejecting Estelle with "I'm not a good guy", like everybody dont know.
Then cliche Estelle "but i luvs u"
queue bdsm
"Do you still love me"
"Of course"

Dex-chan lover
So this is the reason why she evolved to a teenager despite still having a mentality of a child... Romance!

Dex-chan lover
I'm chalking this Estelle/Emiel drama up to "being strangled by the red string". And not because of age gap because that has never been the problem. Emiel hates himself (I think) too much to do anything about which she would say no.

Estelle, jumping to conclusions is how you get yourself in trouble. You just got over one misunderstanding why are you so eager to step into another one? 😪

Roy's reaction to her saying he like Ellen was positively adorable. Good luck Roy! (mind you I think our boy Emiel is the one who really needs some luck)

@Redice isn't that what's involved in being a teenager? Having a body that's becoming more like an adult, the hormones and social excitement for romance, but in many ways still being a child? After all the whole being a bit adult a bit child but not really being completely either is what makes that period famously awkward LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread