I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 70

Should I continue following the series? I feel uncomfortable with the possible romance between emiel and Estell. I mean she was a kid before and emiel is adult ...

Agree with @Firstborn

Is there more actual plot? And less of this questionable romance? She's still behaving like a kid, too...

Dex-chan lover
guys, it's set in medival setting, 12 years old grils were getting married at that time. And we all knew that Emil will be the love interest from the start.

I know that her name means star but why is it getting translated into to star instead of Estelle
Also I think Emiel is more like a kind of first crush to her cause that's who she has spent the most time with. I feel like she might end up with the prince possibly

@darekpawlo
Jup, was absolutely obvious Emil was the love interest, but I still had to gringe whenever there was a romance flag between them and I did hope there'd never be actual romance. And we got quite far without it, to be fair.

And frankly, I wouldn't care if she was getting married to some older guy because of her standing - as long as it's not romanticised. I'm having trouble with that, especially when Emil will return her feelings. As it is, he's falling for a child. And it's not cute, and I don't want to read something that makes it seem like I should find that cute.

Dex-chan lover
Uhg... if this is going to turn into an Emiel x Estelle romance, I might have to drop out.

I mean the girl was a college student when she passed away so her total age would be fine with Emiel. Plus it is socially acceptable in this time period. I see no problems unless she wasn't reincarnated and was actually her age and it was mutual. That'd be one a g e gap.

Fed-Kun's army
wait is she going to end up with emiel?
hmmmm
wasnt he like a 30 yr old man when she met him??

Dex-chan lover
@Vofuro she's perfectly legal as stated in the story she's an adult (yes, i know that she acts like a child, but she's still an adult).

Fed-Kun's army
Nooooo, any adult that would be romantically interested in a teenager is someone to avoid. Especially if they've known you as a tiny child! Urg.

He may look old but I think that Emiel was like 16 or 18 when he met Estelle and she was 12. So the age gap is not that big, he just seemed really mature for his age.

Users who are viewing this thread