I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 70

Fed-Kun's army
@Yourfather Yup, definitely a nickname, there is actually more to him calling her that.. He was coming up with other names to call her in front of Carlo and that was the only one he approved of.

Dex-chan lover
You call that "Making up"? She didn't really talk things through with Emiel. Of course he's going to act differently during military training. It's a good thing they brought up the fact that MC always acts like a child, I hate that she can't understand that people act differently depending on the situation. Thought now that I think about it, she always acts the same no matter where she is, so that might be why she can't understand that people act differently to other people.

Double-page supporter
Your cute Estelle. But what your feeling now is an adult's feelings. I hope you don't take the Yandere route.

Well if u weren’t acting like a dam kid still at your age ,Emil wouldn’t be looking elsewhere 🤦‍♀️😤 ... sigh she makes me annoyed growing up isn’t bad but I’m sure she gonna notice soon when all her friends start to get married and move on as their adult selves and she gonna be left behind I hope she gets that into her head 🤦‍♀️ ... and starts to move forward instead of being stuck in this delusional mindset she has atm

For everyone wondering I'm pretty sure Emiel is 7 years older than Estelle, so currently he is 23. Not as bad as a lot of people seem to think.

Anyway, time for my own rant comment. I don't like the way anyone is acting at this point in the story. It's understandable why Estelle is being childish, but I'd really like to see her acting more mature. This crush of hers will just cause drama no matter how it ends up, ugh. Emiel's dual personality kinda cringe ngl, he's a bit edgy rn and I can't believe he ended up shutting her in that closet. Scum, accident or not. If he actually is the one going out with Stephanie (which I somehow doubt) I'll be salty about it, because he'll probably end up saying he likes Estelle at some point anyway...GAH. I really like this story, so I hope we don't have to deal with stupid tensions and drama for too long and can actually see Estelle accomplishing something in this life.
WHEW but thank GOD this was a double upload because imagine if we had been left hanging with Ch. 69 😨 THANK U MANGA RU TEAM LOVE U

Also, don't we have to worry about the prince being a psycho or something? The spoilers I've read for all these comics I read with similar character designs are getting confusing. Omg folks there is a lot going on here

Yeah tbh, I don't personally like the Emiel, Estelle couple... But we'll have to wait to see what happens.

It's understandable for Estelle to have fallen with Emiel, i mean falling in love with they guy who takes care of you is a common trope in shoujo eventho most of them usually doesn't work, the age difference isn't that much of a problem, there are not much boys or people around her either... the story with her small world.

The thing is... i feel like Emiel as ML isn't that charming? idk compared to let's say Noah, Arwin, he seems lacking.

First off she needs to understand she’s at the age where boys her age and older will start to want to date and stuff. Xeon clearly wants a date with her! And girl you love Emiel so.... maybe it’s because you like older gents you don’t notice ones around your own age.

Dex-chan lover
@Neramix
In the past, she had credited her past life experiences with helping her keep a level head during difficult times. Hopefully that'll still hold true.

my feelings about this ship:

G1F1ECNg.png

Contributor
Woah Estelle, slow down a bit, let her talk before assuming it is Emiel.

@sincross7723
Wtf. Emiel was.like uncle figure. But being a partner..meh sorry
Uncle ? He is only 7 years older than her. That's the age difference between me and my sister.

Aggregator gang
ew are we seriously going down the emiel x estelle route..... idk man, its weak and gross. He's better as like an older brother / guardian / protector type? Like family.

Users who are viewing this thread