I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 70

But Emiel is waaayy older, no? also that making up with Emiel part was bit weird, i really couldnt follow up the vibe,..

Double-page supporter
This comic is both a combination of the best part the cute atmosphere and the small leaks of the reality of nobles and the fact that this is a mwanhua with the romance tag

Double-page supporter
@Uyangaa565 Emil and esttelle have an age gap of around 6 Or 4 which considering the time period is like hella good also for the sake that this is written in modern times there will be a time skip at som point to age her up If they put her with Emil

@immortalartisan i just found out that the age gap wasn't that much, in my imagination it was 12+ or sth. But the way this manhwa portrayed the romance is still bit icky for me.

OK I'm not dense enough to act like it wasn't obvious the whole time but Emiel has known Estelle since she was 11! years! old! so it's super creepy and messed up for there to be romance between them

I don’t really mind the age gap actually, as given now Estelle is grown. And the age difference is only 7 years which is still so much bearable. But the romance kinda poorly written and forced one way or another, so I couldn’t get the chemistry of Emiel and her as a lover. Gee!

Dex-chan lover
This is gross... Ill drop this when the romance event occur again.

I've been dreading this, I really don't want him to be a Love Interest, he's been taking care of her since she was a traumatized little baby that's super not ok

Really hope a better love interest gets introduced. It's not that I don't like Emiel but he's basically her uncle at this point. Took care of her when she got there at like 8.

Someone please give me a spoiler that it wasnt what happened, please. Or I need to drop this ugh

Lmao so many people hate the ship cause of the age gap, but I just don't like the ship because I don't like the ship.

Users who are viewing this thread