I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 76

Dex-chan lover
Gah, the way the artist applied the plaid texture. It hurts, oh how it hurts. So flat.

Dex-chan lover
i would have expected a death glare from carlo when estelle mad her joke :D

Fed-Kun's army
I blame the character designs but I keep mistaking Carlo for the ML whenever I see him.

I hope the author quickens up the pace. I feel like this is getting dragged. The plot for this arc is eh.. doubting emiel all of a sudden after years of building trust, i hope that the next chapters will catch my interest

Thank fucking god the creepy romance vibe between her and Emil didn’t appear in this chapter. I hate romance that appears between child and protector figures, like grooming. How can a adult who watch and care for a kid growing up become romantically interested in them. Yuck

@idgal - I may be forgetting the details but isn't Emiel only like 4yrs older than Estelle? That's a perfectly reasonable age gap.

It's almost scary how Carlo resemble his father. He even inherited his messy hair. 😆

Estelle and Emiel age gap is around 7-8 years. When they meet for the first time it's said Emiel has 18y and Estelle hasn't turned 11 yet. This relantionship would seem more acceptable have they met each other when the age gap doesn't matter as much (such as 18y and 25y). But since they met while she's a kid and he's an adult, it can give creepy vibes.

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling the present is her mother. To castellos, they might mean nothing but estelle is different, so the mother can be used as a hostage.

Well at least normally, estelle might feel different due to being a transmigator(something we forget) so the mother who mistreated her might as well be a stranger

Nooo, I don't want Carlo to marry already. I need more of the happy family together. 😞

Thanks for the update!

This shiny, sparkling carefree chapter....

Oh man, shit's going down soon.

Fed-Kun's army
I’m surprised we didn’t see any killing intent from the duke and Carlo when Zeon thought Estelle likes him hehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread