I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
Her mother was an evil *itch who literally made her live inside a box.
With how much the family dotes on her, I'm very surprised they hadn't sent out assassins before this to make sure she never came back.

I was worried that she would have ran to her mother's rescue, i'm very happy to see how smart she's being.

Dex-chan lover
@Cyoteblack
Evil, sure. But I'm sure she wasn't the rest of those things for one major reason.
If she was, then the mc's father wouldn't have used her in the first place. So she was obviously a VERY talented whore.

But I still think that the father should have silenced her before this. It feels like the author just decided to pull her out as the next plot at random. "Oh, yeah! I didn't kill off the mother!"

Double-page supporter
Hopefully they kill the mother and everyone in that house.
Fuck these people.
Btw, the butler had the right idea. Just stop acting and let him do all the work, he has a better head than our MC here.

Estelle slowly showing she is a Castiello despite them doting on her!

Smart move Estelle

Dex-chan lover
@Riger

To be serious for a moment, she was shown to be a whore who was passed around as Estelle mentioned being locked up frequently when "guests" would arrive. I'm guessing the Duke needed some nyan nyan really badly one night. Also, Castillos are supposed to be rare to have or be conceived so probably didn't wrap it up.

And, yeah, the author put a lazy and cliché plot by keeping the mother alive when she was supposed to get money for Estelle and disappear forever.

@Cyoteblack @Riger
I think, if I remember correctly, they mentioned how since it’s so hard for Castillos to conceive, the dukes were known to spend the night with many woman in the hopes that a child would be born

Dex-chan lover
@shiirakii
Yep. That's why he wasn't hesitant to take Estelle. A Castillo's existence is extremely valuable...just as this manhua has been constantly pushing to show

Fed-Kun's army
halfway through the chapter I was prepared to drop this webtoon if she acts stupid because, at chapter 77, I can't handle characters regressing and destroying their developments but I'm glad she didn't suddenly turn stupid and didn't forget how horrible that woman was. I like this webtoon and I'm happy I wasn't forced to drop it

I love how the Duke was like "That's my boy" when he nodded at his son. I love seeing the Duke dote on Estelle but it would be nice to see him dote on the brother too

Goodness that bracelet had such a far stretch I'd think they figured out how to make rubber band jewelry.

How y'all stay with this story is a mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread