I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
Called it that it was her mother! Also called it she probably wouldnt care too much.

@marrow something about this style of story that i've never gotten is how randomly convoluted messages can get between nobles. like, the nobles will send a message through the color of clothing? or some shit like that. seemingly expecting anyone else to just get the intent.

Thinking about it, I have never seen a guy wear a charm bracelet. Only leather ones. Idk is it different in Asian countries?

Double-page supporter
How about, I don't know, just kill the whole marquise family?

Thank god she doesn't care much... assassin idea though.. we could've had a real funeral!

Double-page supporter
I knew that that woman would reappear.
It was only a matter of time, I certainly did not expect this way.

Contributor
Now, the only thing to know is if her mother did this to gain even more money or if she was abducted by this family to gain something better.

Dex-chan lover
@djmordred There is a reason nobles do that. If he would have said it was her mother, that is effectively an open declaration of war. The castellos can legally attack him to rescue the mother.

By hinting that he has her mother though, it turns into speculation which means she has to confirm it first if she wants ti take any action.

By declaring the mother dead, it serves 2 purposes, limits the use of the mother in society, and also says, if she dies we dont really care, so dont expect anything grand in negotiation

Gotta be honest, having them gems spell out "mother" seems like a pretty stupidly specific way of sending a message. Is that the same in the raws?

Fed-Kun's army
@Oinkment Eh I agree. I feel like the funeral is only going to delay the inevitable fact that she will have to face the trouble that will be stirred up sooner or later.

Also, I kinda thought the mother was already dead lol.

Fed-Kun's army
so if they claim she is dead but then the mother appears in high society no one will say anything ?

Users who are viewing this thread