I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
@Akuzuma Sure, that could be useful for the site. Not particularly relevant to this series, at all. But it'd find use somewhere.

I used to really enjoy this when Estelle was younger but now that she's older it's a bit...muddled.
I'm not entirely sure where the plot is going or even what is the point of anything.
Not to mention the ship between her and emel doesn't really feel natural. Nothing to do with the age difference or anything, it just feels awkward and stiff.

I agree with everyone cuz it doesn’t seem like she has a goal to strive for and her thing with emiel is low key .... uh..... how you say......🥶

Just...weird relationship oke?

@mahtan
ah, i got kind of annoyed at the whole jealousy thing before but now i kind of get it. smol bean estelle really is growing up :"))

truth be told though, the age difference between emiel and estelle puts me off quite a bit, especially since i saw it more as siblings-with-something-more relationship.
makes me kinda sad considering emiel's the ml (lmao what a tongue twister)

It seems like the character interactions have been really forced the past few chapters. For example, the whole "you're like a mother to me" scene had no buildup and ended abruptly, which made it hard for me to feel much emotion from it.

Supporter
Yeeeea. I don't blame her for getting pissed at him. He keeps spouting off about how "It's dangerous!", "You shouldn't go!", "It's a trap!" without ever giving a reason why. No shit it is dangerous and a trap, she isn't stupid and obviously knows this. That said it is a situation that has to be dealt with before it blows up into something bigger. Telling her it is dangerous, but now WHY it is dangerous is useless and makes him a shitty guard IMO. If they were in hostile territory and there wasn't time to explain that is one thing, but he doesn't seem to have any good reason why he can't aside from personal reasons.

Even more so that the Duke has approved/allowed her to take this action. It would be one thing if she was sneaking off behind the duke's back, but this is effectively an official Castiello family mission/op and at this point he is withholding what could be vital information for unknown and likely personal reasons. It is pretty much screaming "I don't actually trust you or think you are competent enough to do this." which would piss anyone off. I wonder if he would be doing the same if it was Carl (Carlo? I really wish they would stop swapping it).

okay but someone tell this girl THAT ELLEN ALREADY CLEARED THE FCKING MISUNDERSTANDING WHY IS SHE STILL UNDER THAT IMPRESSION WTF YOU DENSE-

Dex-chan lover
Any scenes with Annie in it are amazing. Glad she got this appreciation

Users who are viewing this thread