I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 79

Im siding with Emel, true Estelle is too reckless and she's too busy with her own thoughts.

and her romance with Emel so far feels forced, is this because there are not many characters in this manhwa? there's nobody that has decent "ML" aura other than her big brother *sigh

"Why isn't Emiel more trusting of me? After saying he will always be on my side... "

Yasss girl--

"...His head must be full of thoughts of Stephanie"

--fuck noooooo you're still a dumb trope
Don't get mad for the wrong reasons

I'm so bored by this girl's pace smh :( her dead mom's more interesting than her. I get she's still a kid but smh this writing

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Emiel, first rule of relationships and one of the most important: respect her decisions, even if you think she's wrong. And even then, tell her why you think she's wrong in a calm manner, debating and discussing the matter with her; not putting the demanding and entitled air you had now, even if you're worried.
Misunderstanding aside, Emiel made a big mistake here. Sure, it's undestandable given previous events, but remember that he's a KNIGHT while she's a LADY in the noble house he's being enployed at. He has no right to tell Estelle what she have and doesn't have to do, only the Duke have that kind of right. And he already gave his approval.

Fed-Kun's army
@papperless Mhmm, nah, i mean, her reason to get angry is the wrong one, dumb jealously, but Emiel does not tell her why he is so much against it, he doesnt trust er enough to tell her why he ardently tries to stop her from goinf there and thats not how this things work, if he wants her to trust him and follow his advice he needs to trust her and tell her whatever it is.

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone needs Naruto's talk no jutsu every once in a while...

@Silwith the reason is obvious, IT'S A TRAP! Emiel also said it too. If you know it's a trap, why would a faithful bodyguard send his/ her master there, even with some proctection? the best choice would be to use a doppelganger who is a fighter/ assassin

Idk why they try to make up some kind of a relationship between Emiel and Estelle. They seems to have more a sister/brother relation than anything. It's weird. Doesn't Emiel age isn't he suppose to be in his 30 or something? And this stupid jealousy is worthless , she's being more and more unlikeable..

Fed-Kun's army
@noctowld not really the reason... she doesnt know what they want, but she is obviously investigating troughoughly before going, its not like she just runs open eyes into an obvious trap. If he does know something, he should tell her if he really cares. If he doesnt trust her with the information he has, then he should shut up, instead of wanting her to trust him, even though he is obviously hiding something about this marquis....

Dex-chan lover
@alkossovsky
To be fair I think it is less a ship and more the author representing the mentality of a teenager girl.
There would be no reason for the jealousy if Estelle just stopped to think rationally...

When you think the ball is a straight, and it curves and misses the target.
Girl, that last phrase was useless...

Can we just get an F in the chat for Stepanie? She don't deserve this. Wake up Estelle.

Dex-chan lover
"WhY IsN't He MoRe TrUsTiNg?"
Because you are a fucking moron!

Users who are viewing this thread