I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
I remember everyone hating on Estelle for biting on this obvious 'trap' when she obviously had a plan lol
Well, its not perfect because she didn't make a plan C, (her B plan is using her spirits) but I'm just happy she's dyed with the Castillo way thoroughly and showing it proudly 😆

I'm glad Estelle kept her cool - totally agree with her. Just because you have blood relations doesn't mean you are family. It's good that Estelle being aware that what her mother did to her was abuse. Big bro coming in to save the day to show what real family means!

Thanks for the chapters.

I see why most people are enraged coz of this attack. I personally think they were not trying to kill her, bur to force her to acknowledge her mother so they can control her and marry off or whatever.
As reckless as her dad is, remember, he didn't attack wizard tower even knowing Estelle was there. Same here. If they had her hostage, plus her mom, plus official papers, he would have to think twice.
Buuuut, thx to her brother it all played out so they can just nuke the entire household)))

Aggregator gang
Some props for Estelle for not falling for their plan but did she seriously not suspect that they would use force?

Also now Roy is injured, sad =(

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare
Even if they use violence she has overwhelming power so why should she bother about the little things? Even killing them all isn't out of the question.

Ok this timing was ridiculous.
Really author? Can't she just once save herself?

Dex-chan lover
I think this episode is going to mark a point where Estelle stops having doubts and Begins being a little more forceful. She's done good Putting forth that Castillo face. But as long as she lets herself hold back, others will be hurt by her. I think this realization will occur to her rather quickly when this is all done and she won't hesitate so much in the future.

Ridiculous how the 'mother' could say it with her own mouth that she doted on estelle. You fucking abused her, how dare you let those things come out of your mouth. Truly shameless

Dex-chan lover
There won't be any witnesses if there isn't anyone left to be witnesses. Just saying, Estelle.

Honestly really curious as to what the marquis was going to expect, or even what he was looking to get out of this. Any house with a head as stupid as him deserves to fall into ruin.

This story is bad, everything happens so randomly its hard to tell where this is going if its going anywhere at all and nothing makes sense. The art is good tho.

Dex-chan lover
@broadsword80

Blackmailing her with the life of her mother, thus gaining some control over his "rival" (After all it should have spread that they dote on her), and if that failed she's only a halfblood with 2 guards and a servant. Should be easy enough to overwhelm and hold as a hostage since unlike the pure bloods she isn't a "monster"

Users who are viewing this thread