I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 83

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Oh no
*Reads noobtube2's spoiler*
Oh thanks god

Dex-chan lover
@Xeredge it could have be a great war nontheless. Revenge of not just their territory but all other nobles and other marquises is greatly possible. The Castellio are greatly feared/hated. The moment they would kill them, it could push others over the edge. Therefore it would be war.

Everything is good except the tension of emiel being the ML or not.
Really don't want him to be, their actual relationship is far better

Dex-chan lover
@Dragou Not feared enough when when every stereotypical villain is calling their daughter free real estate.

@noobtube2
Ah f*ck... yes! you are right! I forgot!
Then maybe he was with Ellen haha. :D
I somewhy remembered it incorrectly and thought that Roy is with the maid and the other knight (whose name I forgot (Not Emiel)) is with Ellen. I dunno why. xd

So is this where she finds out Roy is the one banging Ellen, not Emiel? Please end at least one of these stupid misunderstandings

Double-page supporter
At the end, that was the face of someone who was lazing around while not dressed appropriately.

Dex-chan lover
@GambierBay

20eykd.jpg

I dunno how I feel about her letting them off completely Scottfree. Like I think it’s the mature choice, but at the same time, I really wanted to see SOME form of retribution befall them. Cutting off both legs of the Marquisess. Crush the b*lls of the Marquis. Eunuch the son to discontinue the bloodline. ANYTHING. Oh. And Estelle’s mom was dead from the beginning so no need to show that, just seeing her very face leaves a shitty aftertaste.

Users who are viewing this thread