I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 88

Dex-chan lover
then when her dad comes back, so is her childishness lmaoooo

Contributor
The Duke got isekai'd by the dragon acting on Truck-kun's orders.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if anyone needs to read this but just in case.
It's perfectly OK to have stuffed animals even tho you're not a child. Totally OK.

Love her dress but ima miss all her super cute outfits. ;;

Dex-chan lover
"now that I've matured"... Let's just remember that from chapter 1, she has the memories of an adult modern woman. And she was forcing herself to act like a kid to be liked, but was always an adult inside... She just forgot it.

Author should've never went that "I've got memories from my past life" routine since it was touched like three times through the whole story, otherwise she acted just like a smart child with history of being abused, it'd make more sense if she was just that (and that's my headcanon). Thanks for the chapter

The more this story progresses the more it seems completely redundant that she has 'memories from her past life', sometimes I honestly wonder if the author has forgotten they set that up. Also I have never approved of the concept that you have to stop liking certain things just because you've aged, a mentally and emotionally mature woman can still like bows and frills

Thank you guys so much for picking this up, I've been dying for more of this. Hopefully you guys will catch up soon, and after that will pick it back up once the Hiatus for the next (potentially last) season starts.

Users who are viewing this thread