I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 88

Fed-Kun's army
hmm I think there was a name for this sort of phenomena, when extreme shock facilitates a huge change inside a person. There's also the fact that Estelle is probably already traumatized and is extremely susceptible to any form of mental anguish, making her much more fragile but at the same time somewhat resilient. eh, just saying random crap

Double-page supporter
Friendship with "Childhood" has ended

Now "being a mature adult" is my new best friend

Dex-chan lover
My guess is they got sealed in some kind of dimensional pocket?

With a decent chance it's something planned by the royal family.

Aggregator gang
The Duke hit the dragon too hard and it exploded, and that explosion was so strong it sent everyone to another continent.

"When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I grew up, I put away childish things."

1 Corinthians 13:11 New International Version

Aggregator gang
Nooo Estelle honey you have to balance the things you love as you age! You can keep liking things traditionally seen as childish even as you grow, you just have to balance the "old you" and the "new you"!

Contributor
"Now that I've matured..."

Ah, so she is still the naive child then 😂
Still got plenty of years before people might think of her as mature.

The spirit being out of contact but not dead obviously implies that they were either trapped or teleported, to a pocket dimension or something. As someone who reincarnated from a different dimension, she really should be aware of the possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread