I Belong to House Castiello

What is up with a creepy look the prince is giving to our cinnamon roll?!!😱

is it wrong of me to want to see Estelle and Leslie (from monster duchess) in an WWE type match in their prettiest dresses? (trash talk and all)
does that make me a bad person?

although a fight between the duke and the Monster Duchess would be epic

someone make it happen

I'm confused, this said that it updated 1 day ago, but I'm sure that I read this very chapter almost a month ago. What's going on?

This is one of the more strange stories I have ever read.

The protagonist is op but also very weak. She is given all of these special powers but can't use them to protect herself. She been reincarnated but uses none of her past knowledge. Now she powerful but because theirs no clear power level, so it doesn't mean anything. I would totally love a guard who is devoted to me, but why is he devoted to me, the story doesn't either. No character development or backstory. Its teacher-smart, dad-good and dangerous. Guard kind and teasing. Things happen for no rhyme or reason. Very few parts of the story are explained in any way that is coherent or makes sense. Magic is bad, but mc wants to know so much about, no one will tell her, oh well. But that's a problem because we as readers only know what she knows.

Great art thou.

I also find this webtoon strange. Where are they even going with this? We are told Estelle is super powerful but know nothing about her powers. She is suddenly able to control spirits. I also feel like this was written by someone who had serious issues with every men around them (dad, brother, friends, basically everyone). Everyone is male and the protagonist really has weird relationship dynamics with them. It's like someone just sat down and fantasized about the best dad, brother and men possible. She is also extremely naive for her age and doesn't make any use of her memories from past life.

Dex-chan lover
Wow! The official translation is actually farther ahead than the unofficial LOL

ALSO THIS IS KIND OF BAD HAHAH

I was interested in the series when I read the first few chapters but slowly lost interest as I kept going.
Estelle is literally a child instead of a reincarnated teenager from another word. She never uses the knowledge she has from her original life except like that one time. Personally, I find her to be a weak protagonist and I just don’t like her?
Idk, I think the main reason I’m heading out is because of who the ML is. I did some digging and found out how the novel ends and if it’s going to be the same thing for the manwha, I might as well just pack my bags and stick with WMMP.
In conclusion, Estelle is not really a good character and I don’t like how this is going to end but the art is amazing regardless.

The author is probably going to turn this into a love story eventually, but I think this would be so much better without it. I just want to see them kick ass as a family and shake up the political landscape.

When you're putting up masks so thick you don't know what's underneath anymore to keep your little piece of heaven intact.
Mood

Contributor
So, now that the
timeskip
finally happened, here is a comparaison :
11-12 y old Estelle vs 16-17 Y old estelle :
estelle.png

She is great in both.

Well, i'm glad the story will now become serious, the whole 60 chapters were only a big intro for me.

Oh god, i love the last statement regarding youre acting like a child. Im loving this and its lines

@Spookie
if you want that, you'd probably love The Monster Duchess and Contract Princess, just saying. Lots more ass kicking by the family, along with another adorable girl!

In chapter 67, part of it is missing and is instead replaced with something that happened in the previous chapter. Then it continues, but a major part is still missing. It happens again in chapter 68. Parts of it are just missing..

Estelle x Emiel felt wrong ya know cuz it would make Emiel seems like a predator since he has been taking care of her since she's a child and isnt he's like double her age or sumthn? It felt totally wrong, morally

I agree the Estelle x eiel ship is weird on emiels side, but I think that's because the story made a mistake in how to present it, it should have taken him much much longer to look like he likes her, as in he should have realised when she was no longer a literal child.

Users who are viewing this thread