I Belong to House Castiello

So...um I’ve been thinking, does that mean her dad hooked up with a prostitute and Estelle is the product? I mean...she has pink eyes but he never really states that he did?!? 👶🙄

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Im interested in reading this, can someone please give me a synopsis of the plot please?

@readerofmanga yes he did.. it's actually mentioned subtle-ly in the beginning.. The pink eye is also not uncommon because the mother of the child is not a Castiello to begin with.. Usually the child wouldn't survived if Castiello had intercourse with normal human..

If you are curious about whether you should read this, I'll keep my comment simple. It's a Mary Sue (Spoiler says w/o story) with one of the FATTEST protagonist halos I've seen in a very long time, everyone in this story only exists for the MC. !!!!!!!! It is not a bad read but IF you do not like mary sue or Halos (the kind of person who likes to see the protagonist use their abilities and struggle a lot) then this is not something you will love. But!!!! it is a nice light read to keep your attention and spend some time with because I laughed a lot in the beginning!!

Spoiler
The reason I said it was Mary sue is that she is portrayed to have flaws but if you can pick up on it, this MC does not actually have any negative qualities. Do not take this the wrong way but at base level, her personality is just founded on kindness and being a role model for her family. Which gives off the air of a Mary Sue. @Siquall the spoiler u mentioned is about her HALO which is actually the only thing I find hard to enjoy...I could make a million jokes about this halo she has. I also like this story it's just halo fat as hell. I don't mean to step one ur toes. All love from me because I am still a reader!

Don't get me wrong, I do like this story but... Was there any point at all for her to be reincarnated/isekai'd?
So far, it had like zero impact on her current life.

Contributor
I'll keep my comment simple. It's a Mary Sue
Estelle is not a Mary Sue at all since the beginning.
She do a LOT of mistakes (not only socially, but others too), she is faaar from the perfect stereotype girl.

It's only recently she got
the powers of the spirits
, who could be a Mary Sue part...but nothing happened yet.

It was really good at the start, but now it feels kinda forced, the plot degraded quite a lot

Man the comments are toxic. Yall really like ysing the term marry sue every time theres a female protagonist..
Almost every story has the main character succeed and win at life... Its a story.

This is a very nice manga, nice art and story. Its cute and the plot is starting to pick up.

sooo was there a point for her to be reincarnated or was that just bait? lmaooooo
i think ill leave this one alone for a good few months, the plot isnt that great rn

I’ve heard that when people are abused, they can revert to a child like state. That may explain why she acted that way when she was a child. But that’s thinking too deeply for something that is a major plot hole 🤔

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this like a rock as soon as I realised this 11-year-old girl is absolutely going to be involved in a creepy romance with someone twice her age. No, the isekai thing that becomes irrelevant after chapter one does not help. Can people just stop writing romance between literal children and full grown adults? It's super uncomfortable.

Group Leader
@zephyrnepres
Um, twice her age? Emil is a teenager in the beginning of the story. It says so later on—I think like 17-19, somewhere in there. Add on the fact that as a reincarnator, she’s mentally more mature than she is outwardly, and it’s a very reasonable pairing.

@Barajou
No, no it's not. You're even making the argument even worse; he grew up with her which gives him a position of authority over her and close enough that she may also consider him family already.

i think there's a misunderstanding here. She has the memory of her past Life, doesnt mean that her past self is within Estelle's body.

Still no matter how much the age gap or maturity she's supposed to have emiel feels like a bad ship to her. Their relationship is way too much on family-like side that it would feel like an incest if she date emiel. It just doesn't feel Right to ship the two.

In all seriousness, if EmielxEstelle is a thing I would drop this. Its just too wrong!! The age gap us one thing but the fact that Emiel has been with her since shes a child makes it super wrong. It just establish him as a predator!

Aggregator gang
EmielXEstelle is gross idc if Estelle is an adult on the inside (she doesn't even act like it btw I always forget she has memories of her past life.....) Emiel has known her since she was a little ass kid. ITS WRONG.

Also the plot has just fallen through at this point, and she hasn't even matured much either it's more like she's devolving lmao

Users who are viewing this thread