I Belong to House Castiello

Aggregator gang
The more I keep reading, the more infuriating the MC is. It’s not a bad thing to be ignorant but the amount of stupidity...

She’s been schemed against countless times for to not even realizing it.. Sigh..
The Nobles obviously intend to curry favor of her as the Count tries to stay on her father good side. She’s completely oblivious to this and accepts his invitation daringly not knowing the implications behind it.

How did she not realize the Yandere Queen had Ill intentions? She’s crazy.

When she got captured by the Wizard due to a slave. She did not believe people who are bad exist. Bro. She was warned countless times. HES A SLAVE. He holds no will. His actions aren’t his own but the Wizard. How the f*ck did she judge him as a good person?

I can make more points but these annoyed me the most

Romance: The ship with Emiel left me very uncomfortable. At first he’s like a older brother - Father right hand man. I was touched how she finally talked about herself. But he became heavily attached to soon.. Can you imagine Athy ending with the Knight instead of Lucas?(From other similar story) It’s like that. Very weird.

In the end this story leaves a bit of regrets.
Don’t get me wrong I did enjoy it at first and it’s heartwarming. But there was no point for her to be reincarnated if she’s this naive and innocent.

I wouldn’t mind the age gap if she were more intelligent and mature. But she’ll always be this angelic innocent flower..

As many I dropped this series for two reasons :

-I find it pretty boring. The immaturity and the naivety of the heroine is annoying.

- The romance with the knight is really unsettling. The age gap is not a problem but him meeting her when she was still a child - while being a mature adult- is disturbing. If she was more mature, I wouldn't mind but from what I see, things will not change.

I'm still on the prebuilt EmielxEstelle ship (that will now be allowed to leave port with her growing up a bit, lol).

Granted, I still want to see more development on it. I can take a slow burn romance since it makes sense here.

I would definitely raise my eyebrows if it becomes all "she's 16! Guess what, now they like each other!" 🤨 that would just be....bad

I don't like where this '''''Romance''''' plot with the Heroine is going at all. With the way things are working out, she's probably going to end up being a villainess in the next few chapters.

Dropped, feels and looks like to be the naive mc trope, which I and looks like many others too don’t like, I mean, naive mc’s can be great but.... not this one😐

Dropped. It just feels like its going downhill since the time skip and I've read it since ch1 released too.
1. Estelle x Emiel with that age gap. Its unsettling. 2. Emiel's been so on edge recently, its annoying seeing her interact with him. He's just angry at everything cuz the the kid he's been looking after can't end up with him and overly protective of her. She's grown up dude.

are the white pages normal?? i've been scrolling past so many of them that it's starting to make me think that i'm missing a few panels... ^^"

I'm really confused about who the ML is (haven't read all the story yet) but if it's the knight I just bluh. I'm at a time in the story where she still is a small kid and the knight is like already all grown-up and it's making me cringe so bad I really hope he isn't the ML but rather thirteen (the slave guy)... pleeeease

I came to the comment section to see if I was the only person who found the relationship between Emiel and Estelle uncomfortable or disturbing, glad to see I am not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread