I Belong to House Castiello

Fed-Kun's army
http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/i_am_a_child_of_this_house/

Is on season three chapter 88 For anyone who can’t wait.

Warning to viewers without brain damage
the girl gets tortured later and the cuck author even seems to joke about it
give this a 1 rating and leave a comment about the brain damaged author and move on

Double-page supporter
WARNING! this manhwa has self harm depiction in chapters 49 and 50!

Dex-chan lover
Where is the tragedy tag? I just read to ch70 and looking back at it, this is the CLASSIC tragedy story, the author forces in bullshit in the story all over just so it can turn tragic later, it's super obvious when thinking about it.
Also remove the isekai and reincarnation tags, they are fake, mentioned once and forgotten/retconned.

Her mother somehow raised her for like 11? Years in a box, like what? Imagine someone actually trying that, bathroom, eating and so on, and thats ignoring emotions, thats going out of your way to tortue someone, makes no sense, only in the story for the tragedy.

Large lands are corrupted and only spirit users can fix it, and shes the only spirit user left (or so they say). But hey she'll totally lose her humanity if she does this shit that helps people, oh noes the tragedy.

She's got super strong bloodline but that would make her harder to bully so author just goes, "even though everyone thinks she should be strong, shes actually super duper weak", tragedy for no reason or logic.

King can order her family like slaves, tragedy 100%, also complete nonsense since if the kings family could order them, they'd already have killed the kings family, nobody would just leave themselves as slaves for no reason. If this was a non tragedy story they would have basically built and propped up the kings family from the making of the country, but here they are slaves. Hell, all the people working for them would have killed the king even without orders so don't go with any "they ware ordered not to" bullshit.

Wizards are super evil and actually insane, yet another tragedy bullshit plotpoint.

MC is constantly negative and thinks every last one of her negative ideas are true, might make sense if you ignore the "completely forgotten by the author" reincarnation plot point. Still, tragedy bullshit.

MC thinks her knight should belong to her and not date, what? Is she in love with him now or something? Thats super dumb. Creating conflict by making MC do stupid shit is basically a large part of this story.

It's really just a slow paced story, it's not amazing nor is it bad, it's just good!

@Aoife0605 I mean there's no one else besides him, is there?
Like, he's literally the only male character who can somehow fit in this role.
It's plainly obvious at this point, especially looking back at the last chapters, he seems to be
a Marquiss son or something
that gives give him even more validity to be the ML.
Which is sucks, IMO, cuz he's boring.

I absolutely love this story and I ship her and Emel of course. He is perfect for her and the gap between them is only 6 or 7 years. That totally normal, but because when she was 11 years old, he was 19 and a young adult. So it seem weird. But imagine when she turns 20 herself, he will be only 26 or 27. It is fine. And after reading these chapter, I could not find anyone, how is more suitable for her than Emel.
So to people, who say, "take your ship and go away" - Nah, I am staying right here 😍

At this point, I wonder how would the manwha turned out if she had the characteristics of a "true" Castiello, could have been fun !

I like this story a lot, but the Ikesai part is so underused I forgot about it. I'm not actually sure what the point of it even was, anymore. But who knows what they'll do in the future. This story has a lot of time and room left, so I'm hoping they'll do something with it. I'd be really dissapointed if it was just an excuse for her not acting her age. But, anyways, this story is still pretty great. Love the family dynamic and the pacing of the story. When it comes down to it, that's my only major complaint, otherwise this story is really great.

Man, I actually really liked this😞. I was also so happy that it didn't have anything weird or sus going on...and then they made her grown ass bodyguard the love interest. SO CLOSE BUT NO CIGAR. Someone let me know if he dies and she starts going after someone her own age 😳💀😏

I don't know what happened. I actually quite enjoyed this.
Looking forward to next chapter but that was until the time skip. When she became a teenager it just lost so much enjoyment. I just can't believe her maid that has so few scenes she is pointless until herp a derp misunderstanding love plot. What happen d to MC personality? I'm not a kid she whines even though her acting contradicts this

Honestly I had forgotten completely that this was supposed to be a reincarnation story.
Sad to see it go but I was starting to lose interest too so I cannot really blame them.

manga68 has up to chapter 91 translated. Kinda feels like Manga Ru couldn't be bothered for quite a while now.

Totally agree with the previous comment.
Anyway, luckily there's another group translating this, too bad they don't upload to this website( Well, you can still look it up if needed

Bato.to has this to chapter 91 and lectortmo.com has it to 93 but it's all in Spanish. So if you speak Spanish this can be fun too.

Users who are viewing this thread