I Belong to House Castiello

oh boy first off all the isekai crap is just a ruse to pull 2 -3 times over 100 chapters so that they could add another tag
it has no relevance whatsoever or our mc would have understood the bit about the "squareroot of 1 maybe -1" bit, thats like highschool level math and quite important at that

also the author wrote a 66chapter long prologue and then remebered that he hadnt introduced a viable main love interest for his tragic romeo and juliette fantasy
so he/she/it then went on and fixed that and also his story like you would your dog. with garden sheares.
and yes i think that the story is impotent by design because save for all the main charackters acting together or the author violating his own world the story will write it self into a tragic ending with no one able to change that

I dropped this because of emel.,

please don't continue this, give other good ones some chance to be translated, thank you.

I'm gonna be honest. I don't ship Estelle with Emel. For one reason. She's a CHILD and he's a GROWN MAN.

I get that Emel is handsome but he's been like a guardian to her (which is like a parent) and she's suffered as a child so her mind is fragile.
Obviously, she's going to fall in love with someone who cares for her, but that doesn't mean he's allowed to be in a romantic relationship with her. He's grown and knows it would be wrong and taking advantage of her, she's young and innocent so of course, she wouldn't know why it's wrong. I'm glad he left, cause it was the right thing to do.

It's like if he accepted her feelings it would be like a young girl dating her babysitter... the same babysitter who came to babysit her. See how that sounds wrong?

Fed-Kun's army
weird cookiecutter manga, quite generic, everything is seen from a mile away, it doesn't have anything interesting, and has a sudden, useless timeskip that makes things that much worse, I like bad manga and would've kept reading if it weren't for the time skip.

Edit: TL;DR: Bad manga that gets worse, too bad for even me.

Is the reincarnation part really needed? I've read 10 chapters so far and the MC seems too stupid to be a reincarnated teenager. She wandered too far and didn't know how to get back because it was dark already, she climbed a tree and had no idea how to get down, and her emotions and thought process are just like a child (the age of her new body). This issue is really bugging me so I'm going to drop this.

Group Leader
Bad, one of the most regrettable manhwa I've ever read.
First, the MC is dumb. She act like a child, even after the timeskip (maybe it's reasonable because that might be the cause from childhood trauma when she was pink eye) even though it's quite reasonable enough, it doesn't make sense because she has her past life memories (it would've been better IF she DOESN'T have her past life memories)
Second, the whole character development is dumb and stupid. The MC acts like a child, but when her father went to fight the dragon and she needs to lead the war she decided that she needs to be more mature, after that she changed her clothes from childish outfit to more mature and ladylike outfit and because she changed outfit her personality became more matured (r u serious? Different clothes/outfits doesn't change one's personality). The male lead's personality is shitty, and he didn't even tried to change it. The whole thing with the MC's family feels unrealistic, how can you accept a sister or a daughter easily and just like that?
Third, the personality of the characters. The MC is naive and selfish, she found out the truth about the shitty personality of the ML but she ignore it when the ML said sorry to her (she doesn't try to change his personality because he never did that to her, how can she ignore the victims of the ML's violent personality when training?). The ML's personality sucks, more like a yandere (I don't really mind yandere, but at least develop your personality more to be a better person) and he holds too many secrets. The father's personality is weird, I get it that he's a loving father but shouldn't he act more cold to his new daughter (then the daughter tries to gain love from him, that'll be more cliche but better storyline) and he doesn't grow old at all (he's appearance remain the same without wrinkles and white hair after timeskip). The brother's personality is fine, but when he met MC for the first time he was mad because MC went to his room. But when he found out that she is his sister, he became nice and became a siscon.
Fourth, the relationship between MC and ML. They said that the age gap was not too large and the reason is that the illustrator made the ML looks older than he actually is, but for me no matter what the reason is I think it's still too large of an age gap. I don't mind age gap (if they met when the MC is an adult), the thing is they met when MC was still a child (looks five to me when she first appeared) and the ML was a teenager to and adult (looks 18-20 to me when he first appeared). The ML was already a grownup knight and bodyguard! And the MC was STILL A CHILD!! I'm sorry but this is quite mess up, it's okay if they met when the were a bit older (but NOT OKAY when one of them met when they was still a child and the other was still a teenager)

THIS STORY MESSED UP REAL BAD! I'm sorry for a fan, but I merely stating my opinion regarding the story I've read.

Group Leader
@darewin agreed, the memories was useless tbh. She still acts like a child even though her mental age supposed to be that of an adult.

Reincarnation is a fluke, BUT the story is fine without the "reincarnation" the author insisted to exist.

This must be one of those "cute girl doing cute things", but without any heavy drama involved, just a light read. It's nice and all, I don't think romance tag even involved (personally never think it's here).

If only further chapters are uploaded here, it'll show how well Estelle development actually is.

It feels like the reincarnation tag is a bit forced, it’s a nice cute story if you just ignore all the parts about reincarnation.

reading this part where she won’t stop asking about mages even though everyone around her says that they are dangerous makes me feel like she’s going to do something extremely stupid.

There is no real reincarnation here she just happens to have some faded memories from her previous life that helped comfort her through some childhood abuse.
Oh BTW to anyone that hasn't read this is a slow burn romance that forms very slowly, the series is mostly about Estelles character growth.
It is not just a feel good story I promise you that.
Also tappytoon has further chapters.
9/10

Users who are viewing this thread