I Belong to House Castiello

@Aelia
just heard that TappyToon dropped this apparently for what ever reason but you can find every chapter of the official english translation up to chapter 120 here don't link to aggregators

I got my hopes up because the rating on MD wasn't too bad..but I felt like the plot never really kicked off. It was interesting at the very beginning, but then it plateaued (currently on chp 34). I got sucked in by the really cute illustrations 😭 If there's any development, I wouldn't notice. It moves at a snail's pace.

Do I continue? Does it get better? Not sure why everyone hates the knight either, tho I do agree that their romance seems unimaginable because atm, there's no chemistry ( I mean, she's not even a teen yet in the chapter I'm reading, so it's unfathomable).

It's entertaining enough but the central romance is super creepy and only becomes moreso as it goes on.

Wow this is so shallow you can't drown even if you tried. The drama is so predictable you can see twists from literal light years away. Deus ex machina at its best 2/7 would not recommend.

The ML is terrible... He has basically raised MC so why the romance tho?! Wouldn't it be better to introduce new character instead going with this? I don't really recommend reading this if you're looking for good romance...

Whyyyy is it on hiatusssss 🥺🥺 i feel so emptyyy 😭
And it’s a reallyy good storyy i love the femalee lead so muchh (*≧∀≦*) and dont let me get started on carlos ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
it’s a little slow at the beginning but gets so much better! i ship her with the male lead, it’s not that big of an age gap (~7 years) and the romance develops when MC grows up later on in the story so all is well :p and they’re cutee together! You can find this webcomic on other sites updated till chap 120 ^^

ok guys i'm back, it's been 2 hours and i cant focus on studying 🤣 someone help me i have the bad aftertaste curse 😩 i cant stop thinking of this webtoon seriously , chap 120 was such a cliffhanger and the last arc wass soo sour 😪 whyyy whyyyyyyyyy is there something like hiatus in this world 🤧 whyy couldnt it endd on a sweetttt note like making the relationship not so toxic anymoree 😫 ok im gonna stop my sorrowful nag now😂

I feel the author just used reincarnation as away to avoid writing a full background. This can be mostly read without it and it’s still great maybe better.

Users who are viewing this thread