I Belong to House Castiello

@Zayser did it at least get an ending or was it abruptly stopped?

Checked the raws and last one was on december last year. Maybe its on hiatus? I dont read korean so i dunno but we got up to ch120 on raws

When this story was first being posted I absolutely loved it! Sadly, the older she got in the story the more boring it became. Just felt like the story wasn't planned out very well and I didn't like ML.. plus the age gap, awkward.

See for like the past 60 or so chapters I wondered why people were talking about the romance. To be fair it just looked like a wholesome family manwha with the big brother and the father with a loving side cast. But after chapter 70 I realized that the side cast might be a little TOO loving
like bruh I didn’t expect the MC to want to smash the knight.. ain’t he old as fuck, and she like 16. Yo someone give the MC a fucking snicker and tell her to keep your pants up, find some sexy ML like the dad and call it a day.

Aggregator gang
it got absolutely boring, its the feeling of just dragging your feet to walk even if you don't like to anymore.

lmao I dropped it after I realized she liked him I would normally not mind it despite the age gap if the story was okay but this gets boring and ml practically raised her -.-
and I was hoping for a nice ml ;-;

uhhh why's everyone hating on the male lead?? I really like him?! mid way through the scans and I'm really glad the ML is him

After what has been said and what has been implied I think that
Iris is an attempt (or is) the duke’s daughter.
1. She may have not been born blind.
-Her eyes might have been to ones sent to the duke.
-Her eyes were gauged out (or something similar) because she didn’t have the right eyes (not as likely).
-Could also be due to the queen not knowing that pink eyes are eyes of a half since the queen probably didn’t sleep with other men.
2. If she was born blind or without eyes they would never know if she was a half
-If someone is a half you would normally tell by their eyes.
-This may be why the queen abuses her.

@Klauthzer0 Raws are in hiatus since December. They are coming back in March-April. Both the raws and the official translation are on chapter 120 rn, so you can search for those.

Oh yeah, I just saw it now when checking my bookmarks on tappytoons but they dropped this? That was surprising-

they come together again then broken up then ML proceeds to be engage with Iris to get information or sum shit then Iris got pregnant but its because of black magiks or sumthin then signs of demons (like the asmodian blood in the mc family) shows up then emperor died there is now a battle of for the throne with the crown princes vs empress and the mc family is stuck in between
this just sum messy spoiler for those who didnt read the novel

Dex-chan lover
The entire romantic plot of this story revolves around pedophilia. I mean ok its based in a medieval world so sure I suppose its normal for the plot. But as a normal person in the 21st century this is a pretty disgusting story.

Dex-chan lover
It's good but really cheesy and they played a bit too safe on the more dramatic moments. Also most people seem to hate Emel, but there's literally nobody else who could've been a ML on this.

Also a few minor characters don't really get closure on the story but i guess they were just plot devices and the author didn't care about them any more than the readers did.

Users who are viewing this thread