I Belong to House Castiello

Dex-chan lover
it's up to chapter 91 on other sites and boy oh boy. Things are pretty tense right now.

Thank you guys for suggesting where to find the manga. It's such a good manga! I was so confused at one point and wondered if this was a slice of life manga but actually the author is getting you attached to the characters. The plot that's building is definitely more serious and looking back, I loved the journey we went to get here. The isekai bit however feels pointless. Oh and obviously I freaking love Emel!

Are these machine translations? No offense but some of the early stuff is rough to read. Most of it is fine but there are parts that are hard to decypher.

@Siquall i started reading seeing the cover and am now wondering at which chapter she is a bit more grown up/when will there be a bit more action? Currently at ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
It may get better later on, but until chapter 6, nothing interesting happened, even her backstory wasn't really fleshed out, just said as if "As a matter of fact" her memories from the past were just mentioned and changed her in no visible way . it was 6 chapters of a child playing in a mansion. Sorry, but it's too slice of life and had nothing interesting to see. Why she is using a bow in the art cover I don't know, it may have some conflict later on, but if the story doesn't catch you at the beginning you won't have the drive to read it until it gets good.

Its a shame you don't like to continue this series anymore.. I mean its getting to the good part of it too 😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
translations have already reached ch 100. not sure why they are not uploaded here.

Users who are viewing this thread